One guild - two founder - and no help from Gree support

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: One guild - two founder - and no help from Gree support

Post Count

One guild - two founder - and no help from Gree support

Hi,

since about 2 weeks our 2nd guild SVC 2 (ID 565-429-701) has two founder (I attach two pictures to explain the problem):
    Founder1.jpg

Founder2.jpg

Sociando is shown as founder in the overview and Estournel in the member list. Sociando can not promote anyone, Estournel can promote members to officers but no one to founder. It is very important to be able to change the founder (for vacation, to help in the mainguild during battle,...)
    I asked the support for help (ticket # 1654527) and they told me I have an old data set. Both devices have the newest iOS and KA version - still the same problem.
    I tried to reply on the answer from the report but now they don't accept my mail-address anymore (seems to happen to all @web.de addresses).
    I send a ticket from my computer (other e-mail address, @gmail.com)
    ticket # 1679289 but I don't get an answer...
    Please, it would be great if any admin could look into this and help, I really don't know what to do (and it would be great if my @web.de addresses could be accepted again.

Regards
    Lord Vyper

Post Count
    Please! Any Mod here? We really need help. We can not change the founder!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Tap the ticket number in your email and it will send you to address at https://games.gree-support.net/home
    It's a lot easier to use the number on your ticket as a link, than to go directly to the support home page and start there unless you are opening a new ticket
    Daily player

Post Count
    Thx Valid or, I sent a ticket using your link 2 days ago (#1696158) but it still says "Awaiting assignment to a support agent" - I really don't know what to do more...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No clue myself other than that.
    Hope they get to you soon.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Two Founders

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Hi,

since about 2 weeks our 2nd guild SVC 2 (ID 565-429-701) has two founder (I attach two pictures to explain the problem):
    Founder1.jpg

Founder2.jpg

Sociando is shown as founder in the overview and Estournel in the member list. Sociando can not promote anyone, Estournel can promote members to officers but no one to founder. It is very important to be able to change the founder (for vacation, to help in the mainguild during battle,...)
    I asked the support for help (ticket # 1654527) and they told me I have an old data set. Both devices have the newest iOS and KA version - still the same problem.
    I tried to reply on the answer from the report but now they don't accept my mail-address anymore (seems to happen to all @web.de addresses).
    I send a ticket from my computer (other e-mail address, @gmail.com)
    ticket # 1679289 but I don't get an answer...
    Please, it would be great if any admin could look into this and help, I really don't know what to do (and it would be great if my @web.de addresses could be accepted again.

Regards
    Lord Vyper
    This is an interesting problem, because it has been under discussion in the 100 founders group (If you're a founder and not in, please contact me).

Two founders (both with the same permissions) is something that we would very much like to see as it helps during war (if one is away) or other similar issues as Lord Vyper mentioned above. (Vacations, etc). In fact, I see many guilds with two founders that are constantly passing the star back and forth. Having the ability to have two stars ( or one primary and a secondary founder) would be a very useful enhancement.

BTW - We will also welcome a GREE customer experience rep in the founders group as our goal is to ultimately make Kingdom Age a better game for players and a more profitable one for GREE. As avid players, we see things (such as the hacker issue) before it becomes a problem and would love duplex interaction.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We have someone making sure this ticket is being assigned. Please note that our support agents receive thousands of tickets daily so it might take a little bit of time to get to all of them. (We're working on speeding this up.) Posting your ticket in the forums will not expedite your process. Thanks.

Post Count
    Thx Tadaaah, I understand that complaining here can't speed things up - but still we didn't even get a headsup on our ticket (like we are working on it) for 4 weeks now... That makes our guild feel a little ignored and helpless

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    had the same issue in dragon's realm; err law. ticket went unresolved for over two months. despite weekly follow up notices and threads in forum.

in the end everyone left the guild and we started over.

the only good thing is you are able to achieve the guild bonuses much easier....hope you get an answer and a successful resolution.

Post Count
    And after more than 5 weeks still no answer from the support... Not even a "we are working on this problem" or a "yes, we see the problem but don't know how to help.... This starts to get ridiculous

Post Count
    I had the same issue in my guild. I was a founder and so was a former player's mini. I jumped out, requested back in and he promoted me. No more problems after that. I did send a ticket, but only had the standard "we are working on it" reply.