A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We will. If you have more screenshots/ names aside from the one linked earlier, we'll look into that asap if those are sent in via ticket.
    Thx CJ,

I just sent a mail (Aw: [GREE International Inc.] Re: Kingdom Age Issue Report (#1542887) Hacker) to the Support using the old ticket from 22.04.14 that was already closed with 32 pics of different accounts of the same kind (including player id). Since it took me some time it would be nice to hear something about what you found out and did.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by mozartli1125 View Post
    It should be very easy to find those similar hackers. You guys can write a small program, scan all players and find those with huge number of 1 kind of units, large number of gold, etc easily.
    Much easier said than done, but something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Thx CJ,

I just sent a mail (Aw: [GREE International Inc.] Re: Kingdom Age Issue Report (#1542887) Hacker) to the Support using the old ticket from 22.04.14 that was already closed with 32 pics of different accounts of the same kind (including player id). Since it took me some time it would be nice to hear something about what you found out and did.

Thx
    We went through and snagged info from all the relevant tickets for quicker investigation, but haven't answered the tickets yet (little bit of a slowdown today since one of our major KA gurus is out of office). So don't worry if it takes a day or two to get an answer; the info was already passed to the engineers.

Post Count
    Explain today seeing ally requests from 6 L250 accounts with undeveloped kingdoms and starter weapons but stats over 80m. I have ss and have sent them all to GREE support

The accounts are clearly hackers

The acct names were Marc Guy Fabien Vincent rapido and Laurent

If I could figure out how to add ss here I would. What else can I do to make sure these guys get found
    Last edited by Baela3; 06-01-2014 at 04:06 PM.

Here is an email that was sent by my founder about a year ago. Nothing was ever done. Gree never responded to his email and closed the ticket. So do they really care about hackers???

To: whom it may concern,
    I have been playing KA for over a year now. Within the first couple months I had seen the hack preformed on YouTube. I contacted gree and asked about the hack. You assured me that the hack did not exist. I left the guild I created and had joined a different guild. The guild had all the bonuses. Once gree updated the guild page to include donations, I noticed that the founder had donated all the gold. I did the math and figured it would be an astronomical amount of actual money. I sent another ticket asking how can you tell if someone is a hacker? I received gree's auto reply about being to busy to answer me. Since then the founder left. They left it to a member who lasted a war and handed the guild to me. I am wondering the best course of action? Will anything happen to my guild or myself? The hacker is no longer in the guild and we have become very close. If I would have known in the first place I would have never left the guild I had founded. I would still be a founder of a legit guild with most of the bonuses. I would like to continue being founder of my present guild. The hacked one but I want our names cleared. There is a lot of talk about the hacker guilds but none of us are hackers. I along with the rest of my group have worked very hard and have spent a lot of actual money to get where we are. It is not fair to make us start over from scratch and it is not fair to be dis banded. None of us had anything to do with it. Please help me and my fellow guildmates. I would be willing to sacrifice 3 member bonuses to clear us from the 60 member guild list. I would also like to change the name of the guild. Thank you for your time and again please help. We are innocent. I will give you all my members id's you can check all their purchase histories as well as mine to see none of us have hacked. Please help please help please help
    --------------------------------------------------
    Timestamp: 2013-06-03 16:46

Post Count
    wow.... nobody can actually be at L250 yet.

Why wait for us to send in tickets when these cheaters should be so easy to ID now?
    Come on, GREE

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Arnaud lv209 no raids, no income, 6.7 mil gold 0/1 armor, 1/1 weapon, 1500 heroic crazed centaur
    80 mil attack / 53 mil defense
    Do you need a ticket for such a hacker ?
    The Red Baron TRB

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    of course they do. you need to give them the account code and all other info. Otherwise they have no way of knowing its out there. posting here does not solve the issue. send it in.

Post Count
    HMMM ! as it seems that Gree still havent worked out how to stop this going on !.....maybe i should come back with some extras ?? it seems there are a lot doing it and would take ages to find ...pity for all the players who have spent Real Money on this game ...to be jibbed by the unsavoury that undermine everyone elses long endless journey.
    just a quick note to gree
    "Not good enough" !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    Arnaud lv209 no raids, no income, 6.7 mil gold 0/1 armor, 1/1 weapon, 1500 heroic crazed centaur
    80 mil attack / 53 mil defense
    Do you need a ticket for such a hacker ?
    From these descriptions, I would have to say gold hack if they didn't buy the gold...but would be dumb to drop that amount of cash for gold...
    But there is one other possibility...Apple has been hacked Or a hole was found people are exploiting then buying gold..(ok might be a bit far stretched but it's possible). These accounts that I have read about and came across in game..all are units from gold purchases...not gems.
    Daily player

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hey i have written a ticket, but it is possible for GREE to find such impossible players, you cannot reach lv 209 without raids, fights, getting no armor weapon and have 1500 heroic units. With gold / money you can buy gold units nothing else, iph was about 0 too.
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    of course they do. you need to give them the account code and all other info. Otherwise they have no way of knowing its out there. posting here does not solve the issue. send it in.
    Or gree could simply do a web search for kingdom age gold, And then they would also know where to find what some people are using. I am not going to post the results so don't ask.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    In regards to guilds of 60 members.. When I was in TRK .. We worked our butts off to get enough gold for 60 members.. We forfeited other bonuses to do so.. Please check your facts before assuming all are hacker guilds..!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Charli DW View Post
    In regards to guilds of 60 members.. When I was in TRK .. We worked our butts off to get enough gold for 60 members.. We forfeited other bonuses to do so.. Please check your facts before assuming all are hacker guilds..!!
    I don't assume things like that. some have acheveived what they have through hard work and grinding.

But I am thinking there's a draw back to what we are posting hear..we are telling everyone how to see if someone has hacked from looking at their inventory, weapons,armour and iph. But we are also telling the people who are doing this what they need to do to stop people from finding out.
    Build up their kingdom to increase their iph, and buy multiple different units not just the special ones, and equip there forces. And most of all not to keep millions in their bank when ones iph is low.
    So as we report them and talk about what we have seen in hear to help gree catch them..we also help out the hackers get better.
    With the simple search I did early on and the video on YouTube and other sites, why can't gree use this to help fight it...by downloading and taking apart the code of the app that dose it and then block it?
    Last edited by Valid or; 06-02-2014 at 10:03 PM.
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    LOL at TRK not being cheaters. Might want to take a look at some of the bases in your guild. You have several players that have multiples of each boost building and you have players that have hacked gold. So dont try to be all high and mighty about that. TRK is not a guild to defend, just because Gree does nothing about them does not mean they are clean.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I can only assume your referring to TRB.. Read up sunshine.. I clearly said "TRK".. I can't speak on behalf of TRB as I'm not a TRB member.. But when I was in TRK there was no cheating or gold hacking.. We worked hard for our gold..Constant abuse on all our walls for all the raiding etc should've told you that.. So maybe you should join a decent guild and you may come to realise the art of teamwork and not assume everyone is a cheat because they have bonuses that you clearly don't ..