Combat zone tournament walk through - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Combat zone tournament walk through

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ppownage View Post
    spoiled much?
    yea i agree with u there if they dont have bonus then they cry about it lol i dont get that..they are awesome units and on top that they look cool as hell..esp in my top 45 a couple of those are my #5 and 6 and 8 on the top 45..im more then happy to fly by ur base trip in my new toys and flash them to u..i gues u would rather pay 100$ for 1 unit wit 10% def or something right..lol im actaully giveing gree thumbs up on this bc its 2 for 1 deal...im attacking ppl getting awesome units and at same time getting BP for my faction and single player so if ur team ends up in top 100 whre we are at right now u will get a massive incraase in stats.. i would predict around 30k in stats gained from this if u get in top 100 and top 2500 singles

Post Count

done

Thank you Calvin for your efforts ...I'm gonna finish if not too expensive lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gen tso View Post
    Thank you Calvin for your efforts ...I'm gonna finish if not too expensive lol
    Your welcome man! There's more walkthroughs to come! I have friends that are in touch with devin so you know they will only get better

Post Count
    You also get 8k valor for 13/14.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko Matsing View Post
    If you are joining the war of faction, then this are just bonuses
    This event is made to encourage PVP and make people level. The units are junk compared to the xp gained. 1000% not worth it. If you do this event have fun getting weaker as you level 20 times

Consistent Contributor 2nd Sea Raiders's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC Ghost View Post
    This event is made to encourage PVP and make people level. The units are junk compared to the xp gained. 1000% not worth it. If you do this event have fun getting weaker as you level 20 times
    Thanks I will have a ton of fun ! I have only leveled twice and I am on 8/14 free. The units are pretty good after 7.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I finished 14/14
    people think of the last unit as being 3500/2821 with just that last unit my stats went up 6307 attack and 6894 def
    real $ cost about 25 dollars to complete this event. will be more later as i will reach higher level faster.than be more for wd events.
    but i will be banging out attacks/and raids anyhow to help myself and my faction in tournement of factions.
    318 blocks for my factions. soon we will we reach 100,000 blocks so not a plus.
    lots of valor. valor sucks so not a plus. you have to be weak or a very high rank to use valor.gree needs to change this.
    just for the last unit the 6,307 and 6,894 will keep going up at every wd event.
    if your a level 250 gold user there is nothing wrong with this. very cheap way to get some good units.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This was a pain in the butt event, I liked it. 14/14 was worth the Gold used some. The best value gold to stat point ratio in a while. Finally a event that left the weak hurting because they could not reap the rewards. Thank you Gree. I wish Gree could add bonuses to units after the event is over. If people are doing events just for Bonuses let them hang out there till event is over and add bonuses to units later. that way more people will do events in full not knowing what units might get a bonus

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by calvin98 View Post
    8/14 = Defeat 400 Rivals: apc lockon 646/748 (ground) no boost

9/14 = Defeat 500 rivals: intel gathery 975/863 (ground) no boost

10/14 = Defeat 600 rivals: combat zone helicopter 1100/1428 (air) no boost

11/14 = Defeat 700 rivals: Whirlwind Fighter 2276/1175 (air) no boost

12/14 = Defeat 800 rivals: Monolith Carrier 2290/1875 (sea) no boost

13/14 = Defeat 900 rivals: Combat Zone Phalanx 2400/2867 (ground) no boost

Anyone has a screenshot of this units..?
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundDawg View Post
    This was a pain in the butt event, I liked it. 14/14 was worth the Gold used some. The best value gold to stat point ratio in a while. Finally a event that left the weak hurting because they could not reap the rewards. Thank you Gree. I wish Gree could add bonuses to units after the event is over. If people are doing events just for Bonuses let them hang out there till event is over and add bonuses to units later. that way more people will do events in full not knowing what units might get a bonus
    I personally don't think it hurt the weak at all? All someone had to do was attack...alot. How did it prevent someone from reaping the rewards if they were weak? I could have 50k attack and make it all the way through just as if i had 550k attack. In the end its just a matter of how many targets you hit which would be determined by your stamina and gold expedeture (which should have been pretty cheap)

Obvioulsy gree can do whatever they like when it comes to bonuses but i personally don't like the idea. The forum is a place for sharing information and helping each other out. If there are bonuses that someone wants to share then great! If you want to go forward blindly then thats cool too.
    VFF Legends