Check your XP - mine is skyrocketing up

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Check your XP - mine is skyrocketing up

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Check your XP - mine is skyrocketing up

No matter what I do I level up by at least 50 xp. Sometimes it is much more. I started at less than midway on level 93 at level 40 of the dark wander quest. Now i am about to go to level 95 and still have 3 more kills on level 41. This is insane.

Anything i do i level up - i did not raid until the boss event started - killed a goblin and moved up over 50. I login - my XP has increased. I do nothing but collect gold from my buildings - XP goes up.

Please fix this.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ. Seriously Gree?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Similar things happening to me, though not as severe... Been killing 1xp mobs to summon the boss, but I'm noticing quite often I've been receiving 15+ xp per kill (mobs, not boss)

hasnt happened every time, but enough that I'm worried about prematurely leveling out of my bracket

Lurker
    Post Count

So much friggin' XP

I gained at least 8 levels on the current LTQ before they fixed it. I wish I had known the XP would be fixed before I started.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Getting 30 XP on a goblin kill and boss event refuses to launch -am I the only one with this problem?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You're not alone. I gain XP simply by returning from LTQ to the kingdom. It is 25 per hit in LTQ, in addition to XP already earned in LTQ. Leveling up too fast ........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Raid is more likely to trigger boss. After completion of 1 boss level, I typically wait about 5 minutes to raid so as to trigger boss. Try it and see how it goes. Cheers !!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I too am experiencing this with my LLP. GREE really needs to nut these issues out before making events live. People are paying good money to play so we shouldn't get half finished, glitche filled events.

Post Count
    I for one, would seriously like Gree to look at the dynamic of this game. This is the only platform where it seems you're punished for being a higher level player.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gaining XP without doing anything?

What is being done about this? I've gained 3 levels in the last day. I get 25xp when I vault, when I go to my kingdom, and when I log in. This is craziness. I doubt I'll have my level rolled back (even though I should), how is GREE planning on making this up to people? A mountain of gems? cause that 50gems as an I'm sorry wont cut it. Anyone had a response to any tickets? Anyone have any temporary solutions to make it stop? Gotta deal with it until I beat this level of the LTQ...

Post Count
    no response from Gree on this but just send in ticket and wait..wait...wait, you will not get anything out of it due to the fact that there is nothing wrong with it..they fixed it ...when it wasnt broken and now look at it...what an absolute cluster f this has turned into

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    what an absolute cluster f this has turned into
    Tell me how you really feel , brother.

Post Count
    Yep, happened to me too. was just looking at how many xp points i didn't want to gain to level up again and BAM hit with over 100 xp, for nothing!! i watched it happen. I won't bother with the ticket to Gree, the best they can do is 'send us a screenshot' well i don't have one from before and after obviously, it happened so quick and unexpected! Oh well, up another level!
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Tell me how you really feel , brother.
    O.K , it all started about 12 months ago when i....yardy yardy yah ! and then..although it could have been...not sure.

but the way i look at it , this all started when then LTQ happened along high XP was the order of the day, Gree in their wisdom (still dumbfoundered at this) adjusted the XP to suit the "Wingers" in the Hundreds** so adjust it they must to bring in more $$$, o.k done..all late starters get the cream of the crop, low XP and not as many level ups as those that started early ! chooice for them, us early starters had to suck it up and cop it on the chin...now everyone who started late is complaing about the extra XP? Really ! it could be worse they could have got the same points as me then have something to really complain about ! so now does Gree revert this to even lower again ...no just let it go and the ones who complain about should cop it on the chin..late justice i feel.
    Dont winge about the XP no one ask you to participate in the event...sound familar ? dont send tickets they will not get answered and the event will be finished by then anyways, so it wont matter...but if Gree do DO something again, i will then explete my vocal outrage .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Any response to this CJ/Sirius?

Just curious as this thread's been here for days, and none of us have seen a reaponse in game (I have several friends who have sent tickets in days ago) and have not seen this addressed, with all of your many posts put out in the last couple days. I understand you folks have a lot to deal with, but some of us are being penalized for LOGGING IN TO THE GAME, let alone participating in anything. I for one spend money on this game, and the lack of response to me or anyone else with this problem really disheartens me, and it certainly doesn't make me wan to spend more of my money on the game.

Is this a permanent problem?

Is anyone working on fixing this?

If this is fixed, how will we be compensated? Will levels be rolled back (I doubt it, but since we did nothing to earn the xp/levels, that is what you should happen)? Will we be awarded a mountain of gems (like I said earlier, 50 gems doesn't make up for 4-10levels without gaining anything)?

How long do we have to wait for a response/fix?

Again, I understand you guys have a lot on your plate, and I do not mean to be rude or belligerent, butthis is very frustrating, is completely ruining the strategy I've been following for MONTHS in the game, and after everything I've heard from people in game and on the forums, I'm fearful that this won't be resolved (in which case I'll leave), or that it won't be handled to a satisfactory level (in which case I don't feel safe spending my money anymore)

Please help and advise Sirius/CJ!!
    Last edited by Hersh; 06-23-2013 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Type-o