Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

question

how do you guys make storm sorc

Damn man Sorc. Plus and Temp. Those are insane.
    Proud owner of Point Blank!

Code to Add ME: XBC-MXG-ZWV

Fight on Ladies and Gentlemen!

argh, just bought 11 more and got 11 super rares...

There goes $37.50 on next to nothing.

*Facepalm*

JamieDMC is my name
    Code: XBB-HWC-MMR

I have a ton of friend requests so if you want me to accept you, send me a PM as well.
    My wife is looking for friends too! XBB-MRY-ZQY.

Best maxed armors: Sky Guardian+, Infernal Lord+, Wicked Wraith+, Jian+, Blackfrost+, Tortoiseshell Aegis+

Nemesis 1 attempt.

Deva eats it so...... Used for enhacing, but hey, been so lucky this time! Usually i get crius or forgemaster :S

Quote Originally Posted by Lieda View Post
    Nemesis 1 attempt.

Deva eats it so...... Used for enhacing, but hey, been so lucky this time! Usually i get crius or forgemaster :S
    I made the same error, Nemesis is from Dark Prince Chests (they cost 20 gems), this thread is talking about the limited time Summer Solstice chests, they cost 30 gems per

If you got Nemesis, it wasn't a Summer Solstice chest and there is a thread for Dark Prince Chest results

2 steamplates non plus. Worthless
    1 BK non plus. Worthless
    Barbarian non plus. Worthless.
    Krab non plus. Worthless.
    I've tried to forget the rest. Worst $1500 I ever spent. Good thing money doesn't actually exist.

You guys are making me fight my temptation to buy another 800 gems The more I read here the more I talk myself out of it lol!
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    I made the same error, Nemesis is from Dark Prince Chests (they cost 20 gems), this thread is talking about the limited time Summer Solstice chests, they cost 30 gems per

If you got Nemesis, it wasn't a Summer Solstice chest and there is a thread for Dark Prince Chest results
    Gaah! you are right! I didn't even noticed there was a 4th chest type, I tought It was some special event for DPCs with better(sic) chances, anyways, just seen it now and tbh, except from nemesis armor, the outcome is hardly likely to be different

just opened 11

steam wizard
    flowstone
    riverstone
    brawlers
    brawlers
    dark prince
    stormrage
    storm soceror
    embersteel
    monsterous garb
    forgemasters
    all non plus

XBC-PXC-RWB
    Feel Free To Add Me
    IGN: Lobsta

POINT BLANK GUILD
    GUILD CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    1 BK non plus. Worthless
    I've tried to forget the rest. Worst $1500 I ever spent. Good thing money doesn't actually exist.
    whats Krab?

XBC-PXC-RWB
    Feel Free To Add Me
    IGN: Lobsta

POINT BLANK GUILD
    GUILD CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    1 BK non plus. Worthless
    Wait... $1500? or $150? It is $37.50 per batch of 11, so did you open 44 or 440 chests? If it is the latter, is that seriously all of the *** and **** that you got?

JamieDMC is my name

I have a ton of friend requests so if you want me to accept you, send me a PM as well.

Best maxed armors: Sky Guardian+, Infernal Lord+, Wicked Wraith+, Jian+, Blackfrost+, Tortoiseshell Aegis+

he means $1500, and prices for gems are different everywhere. and those are the most notible 3 and 4 *armors he got but none of them are of use to him as he has them/better armors.

Cool

I think I opened around 10 Solstice chests over the weekend, all I got was the usual 2 stars crap. Hey at least not Crius or Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Bresson View Post
    I think I opened around 10 Solstice chests over the weekend, all I got was the usual 2 stars crap. Hey at least not Crius or Chimera
    So true. Remove * from DPC plz.

I also got multiple SG+ SS+ & plenty of other "almost-not-worth-fusing" junk. Can't bring myself to trash the 2nd black K. Everything else went towards enhancing my **+ collection

why would you open that many chests when there are only 1 or 2 armors that you need? If EVERYTHING you can possibly get is useless to you, except for a couple + versions of newer things, then it you are bound to be disappointed. I am almost getting to that point myself lol.

JamieDMC is my name