Points disappearing after battle, points not registered!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Points disappearing after battle, points not registered!

Consistent Contributor Deuces914135880's Avatar
    Post Count

Points disappearing after battle, points not registered!

what is going on NOW??

I spend 300 gold refilling health to collect points and it shows I have 4 wins? only the free hits are registered
    other members in the syndicate report that they have suddenly gone from 8 wins down to 3 AFTER battle ended...

is similar stuff happening to anyone else?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yeah happening to our group too, another screwup from gree. How many can you get in a day?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes general bug for all members of my syn

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Does someone also know why I cannot see my syndicate rank? I'm on ipad and there is nothing but the leader board.

Post Count
    Just a display glitch. The points are clearly counted, just that sometimes it's showing you the stats from the beginning of the first battle instead of the proper totals.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I wonder if the process of getting people their gold is causing sync issues with the server if so they should have delayed the war till it was finished. But then people would have complained about that. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I thought this was a new feature

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Happening to me on 2 accounts - 1 of them a gold one. Thanks Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuces914135880 View Post
    what is going on NOW??

I spend 300 gold refilling health to collect points and it shows I have 4 wins? only the free hits are registered
    other members in the syndicate report that they have suddenly gone from 8 wins down to 3 AFTER battle ended...

is similar stuff happening to anyone else?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lost 50 gold just by clicking attack button on rival. GREE has reached new heights of disappointing its customers/players. I sent in 2 tickets to GREE. I think GREE is becoming a corrupt and defunct organization.. maybe we should contact the league of shadows to take them down..

Post Count
    So I added up everyone's individual scores and we are missing over 30K points spread across different individuals. Added up it states 154K but our point total is 184K.

Post Count
    I believe it is calculating the total points correctly just displaying the individual
    points wrong. If you go back in it corrects itself. It's still not reassuring though
    especially if you use gold and not sure if it will count or not. Not a good glitch to
    have during a battles

Post Count
    WTF! Can't buy gold, rivals list is f'ed up and now the syndicate war point system is broken. DO ANY OF YOU HAVE PRIDE IN YOUR WORK?
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    These aren't new features?

Post Count
    These arent something that has been before. I used a lot of hold to attack a lot of times and it STILL says 4 wins on me. it doesnt change even after I reboot my phone and the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicklet View Post
    I believe it is calculating the total points correctly just displaying the individual
    points wrong. If you go back in it corrects itself. It's still not reassuring though
    especially if you use gold and not sure if it will count or not. Not a good glitch to
    have during a battles
    Yeah, I'm not so sure any more. I added up the points from everyone on our list, and it added up to ~378k, and our total IP is somewhere around 435k. This battle it says I'm 3-1 (I don't know if it makes a difference, but I've only used one attack in this battle so far), even though I went 61-0 in the first match. So not everyone's point total is resetting, but some people's are. Pretty frustrating.