Lost account???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lost account???

Post Count

Lost account???

hi i uninstalled and reinstaled my game on my caer account and lost all of his info. is there anyway to get this back?

MIDTOWN #10
    MARKETPLAZA #8
    CIVIC CENTER #9

OGK[Y] EEŠ <--- PwnSTAR
    Lvl 140/ 540k/560k DEF
    853 718 249
    SOK^ <--- Camper
    LVL 51/121K/115K DEF
    469 100 897

Banned
    Post Count
    send a help ticket and prey that they respond in a timely manner .i am on day 3 of waiting so good luck and hope you get response faster then me

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm on day 5 waiting to hear back from gree to recover my lost account I hope they hurry up I'm missing out on the battle this weekend

Post Count
    Yeah I was in a syn.. I hope I still get the items :/

MIDTOWN #10
    MARKETPLAZA #8
    CIVIC CENTER #9

OGK[Y] EEŠ <--- PwnSTAR
    Lvl 140/ 540k/560k DEF
    853 718 249
    SOK^ <--- Camper
    LVL 51/121K/115K DEF
    469 100 897

Post Count
    I saw you, you're still in that syndicate. Level ~130ish I believe.

Banned
    Post Count
    squueze a newbie account in my syn to help and chat so i know i am in my syn

Post Count
    Big money thats my main. He's ok it's my noob account that is lost... I submitted my cc code and name ect. Hopefully that's enough.

MIDTOWN #10
    MARKETPLAZA #8
    CIVIC CENTER #9

OGK[Y] EEŠ <--- PwnSTAR
    Lvl 140/ 540k/560k DEF
    853 718 249
    SOK^ <--- Camper
    LVL 51/121K/115K DEF
    469 100 897

Banned
    Post Count
    Your game is gone. Why can't you just accept this?

Account Recovery

Any Devs, if you're here on the forum. Guys, you need to fix support. I understand the amount of cases you have is huge and it takes a lot of time but there are types of issues which need to be priorities for instance Account Recoveries. Recently my Android tablet was too slow so I did a factory reset not knowing that my account would be reset on Crime City as well. It fails to work and I have had the ticket submitted to GREE about about since 4 days now. I have been playing for 4 years but try not to complain too much about anything but an issue like this puts a bad picture of GREE when the user is not able even come back to his account.

I have sent several comments and provided all the details that are required to recover my account. It should be a matter of minutes for your team. Common guys, don't just have the gamers lose faith in you. Please fix it.

For your reference, my ticket number is : #1615096.

Need your help here guys. Please get my account transferred back to me.

Thanks,
    Akhtar

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mubashshir Akhtar View Post
    Any Devs, if you're here on the forum. Guys, you need to fix support. I understand the amount of cases you have is huge and it takes a lot of time but there are types of issues which need to be priorities for instance Account Recoveries. Recently my Android tablet was too slow so I did a factory reset not knowing that my account would be reset on Crime City as well. It fails to work and I have had the ticket submitted to GREE about about since 4 days now. I have been playing for 4 years but try not to complain too much about anything but an issue like this puts a bad picture of GREE when the user is not able even come back to his account.

I have sent several comments and provided all the details that are required to recover my account. It should be a matter of minutes for your team. Common guys, don't just have the gamers lose faith in you. Please fix it.

Thanks,
    Akhtar
    Hey why don't you copy and paste your message to their Facebook page. They are obviously trying to get some good promotion on their social media, perhaps an accurate discription of their game service in facebook would help them improve their support service.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mubashshir Akhtar View Post

Thanks,
    Akhtar
    Second thread I've seen this in - Start your own thread. retard.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Hey why don't you copy and paste your message to their Facebook page. They are obviously trying to get some good promotion on their social media, perhaps an accurate discription of their game service in facebook would help them improve their support service.
    Great thought!! Thanks for the suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    Second thread I've seen this in - Start your own thread. retard.
    cynical, some users do not have access to post new threads...You might wanna know everything before you call someone retard....I have just tried to post this to all the threads which have reported similar problem...Dont need your criticism if you can't offer help...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I just started playing again. Also trying to find old account

Havnt played since 2012. Anything I can do???