Yet another glitch in the boss event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another glitch in the boss event

Post Count

Yet another glitch in the boss event

First boss I get and I'm already on level 27. Color me shocked.

In my best Charles Barkley voice, turrible.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I started w boss 31 wtf!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think we are continuing where we left off on the last boss event. Im starting at 36 my self on the first boss.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well that explains why I am starting at the level I am, but are they fixing it?
    Daily player

Post Count
    Yeah, my quest list shows 12/15 which is where I left off. Seems like they are just punting left and right on these quests lately.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Well that explains why I am starting at the level I am, but are they fixing it?
    If they follow the new policy the players that had started to play the event will have to play from the old level, and all starting after the fix from level 1. LoL

Lurker
    Post Count

King Gabriel Event Glitch

Event started me out at lvl 26. What is Gree doing? I heard they laid off a bunch of people. How many of them were programmers?

This is the 2nd event in a row with problems. I already leveled up 7 levels in the 1st event and they are not doing anything about it....when and if they are going to fix this boss event is a mystery.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am also starting at 36 where I ended the last boss fight. Pretty sure I just lost 2 hours.

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluephire View Post
    Event started me out at lvl 26. What is Gree doing? I heard they laid off a bunch of people. How many of them were programmers?

This is the 2nd event in a row with problems. I already leveled up 7 levels in the 1st event and they are not doing anything about it....when and if they are going to fix this boss event is a mystery.
    What do you mean second event in a row with a glitch? I can't remember the last time an event occurred without some sort of snafu...

Post Count
    great if we are starting on the boss we ended at on the last one.....hahahahah...Im done !!!! wheres my unit...LOL

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Same, I'm on 27th boss for first attempt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count

Thumbs down

Well I am not doing it. Starting off on lvl 21 and why? Because that was the lvl I was prepared to go to last quest. Im not wasting gold/gems on starting on lvl 21. Gree can shove it! For the record, I don't think it's a
    Glitch either!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Laughable QA.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by momag View Post
    If they follow the new policy the players that had started to play the event will have to play from the old level, and all starting after the fix from level 1. LoL
    They'll probably tell you this isn't a disadvantage since you're closer to 50.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lisawarrior View Post
    Well I am not doing it. Starting off on lvl 21 and why? Because that was the lvl I was prepared to go to last quest. Im not wasting gold/gems on starting on lvl 21. Gree can shove it! For the record, I don't think it's a
    Glitch either!
    Just wait, they'll fix it cuz it's costing them money. Unless you're at x4 or x9 don't bother and wait. If not, try and see if you can get 2 of the reward mobs