GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Yet another glitch in the boss event

Lurker
    Post Count

Recognition......

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Well the criticism isn't constructive because this Is downright sad. I'm fairly certain half the people from my programming class wouldn't make this mistake. It's nice having this many events, but they fired half the people making them while requesting double the amount of events. So they're stuck using FUN as inspiration, probably something they thought of last minute cuz they're out of ideas.
    Well said I say. I can't believe people come on here and say that Gree are getting a hard time or that the atmosphere is 'Toxic'. Just a second but isn't there a little saying that goes "The customer is always right!" There are many problems going on at the moment but I think that recognition is the most important, recognition that those complaining and asking for help and support are in fact "Customers". Tables turned, I say don't give the forum members a hard time for using the only medium available to them to raise complaint!

I didn't catch who made the post but I would be interested to know if the next time they popped into the coffee shop and recieved a poor service; such as where someone spat in their coffee, charged the wrong amount, kept the change and then managed to spill the coffee. I wonder if their conversation may become a little "Toxic".

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefano Firerivers View Post
    Well said I say. I can't believe people come on here and say that Gree are getting a hard time or that the atmosphere is 'Toxic'. Just a second but isn't there a little saying that goes "The customer is always right!" There are many problems going on at the moment but I think that recognition is the most important, recognition that those complaining and asking for help and support are in fact "Customers". Tables turned, I say don't give the forum members a hard time for using the only medium available to them to raise complaint!

I didn't catch who made the post but I would be interested to know if the next time they popped into the coffee shop and recieved a poor service; such as where someone spat in their coffee, charged the wrong amount, kept the change and then managed to spill the coffee. I wonder if their conversation may become a little "Toxic".
    So are there any jobs at Gree for Beta testers? At this point it's pretty obvious this stuff is being rolled out with little proofing.
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LordIndy View Post
    So are there any jobs at Gree for Beta testers? At this point it's pretty obvious this stuff is being rolled out with little proofing.
    You mean they actually tests this stuff before releasing it? You could have fooled me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sirius, you posted recently so I will try yet a fourth attempt at getting Gree's answer to my questions..

Sirius,
    I am going to assume you are busy and not avoiding the question, but this needs to be answered at some point:

Gree - if someone got the level 50 (or any) reward, are they able to keep it? Are they able to earn it a second time too?
    It sounds like #1 may have been answered (not by Sirius obviously). What about #2?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So I take it that Sirius is in fact avoiding the questions posed above. Classy.

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -op- View Post
    official response from gree. We apologize for the technical issue that arose during the start of the boss event. We have corrected the boss starting out at the level of your previous boss completion level. We had to disable the boss event for a short time to resolve this and we have now restarted the event.please note that you will keep the rewards for the levels you did manage to complete and you will be able to earn all the rewards you missed out on by playing through the event as normal.due to this error we are letting folks keep what they earned and spent gold/gems on. We will not be removing the rewards, nor will we be re-crediting any currency spent thus far.we appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Should you still have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact support again.
    . This does answer yor questions.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Post Count
    Just pet the furry walls.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by itsaklayton View Post
    . This does answer yor questions.
    It does not answer whether they can collect the high level units a second time.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    It does not answer whether they can collect the high level units a second time.
    It did answer it, and the answer is no...you keep what you got, and you can earn what you didn't get. No duplicates

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    deleted because redondant

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

And yet another bug

I had 19 boss kills & needed one more unit (Pylos) - i just finished kill # 20, the screen changed while i crossed my fingers hoping

and nothing - the game just seized up and stayed that way. i had to close & re-open - No credit for 20th kill its as if that never happened.

This game has gotten so darn buggy its frustrating.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Did you guys all know they were doing this beforehand or did only King Gabriel know?

I still think the whole idea is awesome and hilarious.

And think of it this way, we can ALL win the other guys on your team. But not you. Only FUN gets you.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but when I first saw it, I thought some wag was winding me up and that the event was not real. I don't think even KG knew about it.
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69 View Post
    I had 19 boss kills & needed one more unit (Pylos) - i just finished kill # 20, the screen changed while i crossed my fingers hoping

and nothing - the game just seized up and stayed that way. i had to close & re-open - No credit for 20th kill its as if that never happened.

This game has gotten so darn buggy its frustrating.
    Well I just received a unit name item. That's it's name, unit name item. It's got 666/999 stats and it didn't show up in my inventory, needless to say.

Post Count

Game Seize

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Well I just received a unit name item. That's it's name, unit name item. It's got 666/999 stats and it didn't show up in my inventory, needless to say.
    same thing happened to me, has actually happened several times before and after the "fix" along with the game "locking up" and having to be closed and reopened with no credit given in quest log and no new unit in inventory. thankfully no gems used as of yet.