Game center alert

I appear to be stuck in a loop and cannot play the game.

GAME CENTER ALERT

Do you want to link the current game to
    xxxxxx's account for this device?

OK Cancel

The game keeps attempting to go to this account and will not allow me to cancel.

I have deleted the game from the device - rebooted and reinstalled the game - still goes to the alert scree as soon as the game logs in.

Occasionally I get the message that

You are NOT authenticated

Please help - I would like to play the game.

Thanks in advance
    Ho

Hi Ho, we will need additional info to take a look at it. Can you send in a ticket to support? If you can get into the game go to the menu, click profile, click settings and then contact support. Send the team with a brief description of the issue. This will also send us some details about the account. Our team will be able to look into it further.

If you can't get into the game submit a ticket here: https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new.

Hi Ho, see my post here, http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...devices-beware!

But basically you need to send in a ticket to support from the affected device plus your player ID.

Try going into Settings -> Notifications -> Game Center -> Notification Center -> OFF and see if that helps if not then you have to contact support.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Same problem

I'm having the same problem it's opening the wrong account in the correct Game Center. I have a support ticket submitted but no reply for the third day. I'd love to be able to utilize the gold sale and help my team in cwe. I'm also running out of fuel and GREE doesn't seem to be in a hurry. I wonder why I waste my time with this game anymore😡