DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transfer Problems

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the reply Hondo!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I refuse to even try this transfer method no matter how many times Micky Mac IRL or Sirius or whoever post the instructions. This is a massive leap backwards for player ease of use. Dozens have posted here stating they've lost their accounts in process. I will not partake in it and I suggest NO ONE TRY TRANSFERRING until we get the devs to automate and simplify the process. It's hard to believe it was made MORE DIFFICULT and rolled out with a claim of simplification for players. Then again, why should that be hard to believe. Come on GREE. Please.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have iPad and iPhone accounts and I want to switch between them, but I cannot. I want to. And when I tr to make a transfer, it would say old account was not associated.
    Technoholic
    Infected Boot of Blest

Post Count

Unhappy Lost Account

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad_B View Post
    I brought a iPhone 5 yesterday in which I traded in my old 4s. I tried to transfer the game from old phone to my new but kept getting an error message of " no account associated with that funizo ID". Now I used to transfer my sons account from his iPhone to my iPod all the time during wars so I could play while he was at school. The game used to transfer very easy without any problems. When I connected my phone to my pc and loaded with my back up the game came over but it loaded as a new account. I am very upset that I can't get it to switch over. I have submitted a ticket and waiting to hear back from support, however if anyone can help I would appreciate it.
    I had the same error message with an iPad upgrade and the same result,when I reloaded from iTunes.

Sorry to hear you're still waiting for a response. I've yet to break the news to my faction.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotch Ego View Post
    I had the same error message with an iPad upgrade and the same result,when I reloaded from iTunes.

Sorry to hear you're still waiting for a response. I've yet to break the news to my faction.
    i cant even get in contact with my faction, i dont know the invite code and i have been searching through the faction list for a week now and still havent found it, and i search for them about 60 times or more a day!

Post Count
    has anyone ever had there account data restored by support?, or does support actually not exist and there just trying to get every dollar out of us instead?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1986 View Post
    My Phone Had To Be Reset Due To Software Issues, And I Cant Recover My Game Data At All, I Have All The Details For My Char And I Have Emailed Support But Its Been A Week And They Havent Replied
    i am having the same issues man...been too long of a response...hopefully i wont be kicked out my clan..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit8110 View Post
    i am having the same issues man...been too long of a response...hopefully i wont be kicked out my clan..
    i have been trying to find my faction on the faction list but its never there, i see alot of the same ones show up tho, do you know if there is a certain reason as to why that is?
    yeah im trying to let my faction know not to kick me, i am a officer but that wont stop them if im inactive to long

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit8110 View Post
    i have a tablet so i can search on there with the game, but i cant find it, gimme your account name and what faction your in, if i see your faction i will let them know, (who founded the clan as well)

my Id is Rocky and faction name is cannonfodder brigade (founder is cannonfodder)

Lurker
    Post Count

Seriously!

I have the same problem and support has yet to get back to me. I have spent plenty of money on the game and it is really frustrating that the developers don't seem to care enough to respond. And there message a bout having a heavy volume doesn't help. Hire more people you are making enough to afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by v8mustang View Post
    I have iPad and iPhone accounts and I want to switch between them, but I cannot. I want to. And when I tr to make a transfer, it would say old account was not associated.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy23p View Post
    I have the same problem and support has yet to get back to me. I have spent plenty of money on the game and it is really frustrating that the developers don't seem to care enough to respond. And there message a bout having a heavy volume doesn't help. Hire more people you are making enough to afford it.
    I'm trying to transfer between iPod and iPad, but it wouldn't transfer. Can the problem please be fixed? Thank you.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sadly one of our best players is encountering the same issues and this will loose us a lot of WD Points in Poland - and Gree will loose a lot of cash. We are having to consider dropping him, but alas, we have to consider the bigger picture.

Gree - its been going on for ages now, but please can you look into General Curtis, level 143 and get the transfer sorted? thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    To get your accounts back is easy - I was going to post this days ago but it will get deleted and I will get banned now I don't care. BTW I have android but still want to help.

Jail break your apple (or get a jailbroken apple)

Download on your computer Modern War 3.6.1 IPA google it or send me a PM and I will send you a link.

Uninstall Modern War

Hook up apple to computer and install the MW IPA you downloaded, this can be done through iTunes.

run modern war

aren't you glad to see your base? Now DO NOT update until they fix their problems

This wont work if you are on a new device that you never played MW on.

To get your account on your new device follow the same steps as above and follow these other steps to get your account.

In cydia add the BYA repo (google it) and download UDID Faker from that repo.

Take the UDID from the old device (you can find this on the gree ticket you sent in and type it in place of whats showing for the MW udid. HIT ENTER <----- you must hit enter

Load the game and play

DO NOT update MW to 3.7

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Too much work and too risky.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    can anyone verify if these instructions are successful?

1. connect old ios device via usb
    2. open itunes
    3. click on your device under "DEVICES" located on the left-hand side
    4. go to FILE > DEVICES > TRANSFER PURCHASES located on the top left hand side of computer screen
    5. disconnect old ios device and connect new device
    6. repeat 2 and 3
    7. click APPS in iTunes located on the middle top
    8. scroll through apps and locate modern war
    9. drag and drop modern war app towards the right hand side window.
    (this should be a mirror of your 2nd iOS device)

modern war app and data should be transferred over. can anyone verify this?
    Strength & Honor
    top 50 (32) in Canada!
    top 75 (59) in Australia
    top 100 (92) in Poland
    top 100 (86) in Madagascar
    top 250 (108) in Colombia

recruiting now!