Transfer Problems

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Problems

Post Count

Transfer Problems

Gree
    I am writing to ask you to provide all game players a better and more comprehensive set of instructions on how to transfer games between devices. The old method seemed more than adequate and did not require a computer to make a transfer. The new method not only seems to require a computer, but based on the messages here, seems to be plagued by numerous issues. Perhaps we are not doing it correctly?

Second, I recommend you create a separate contact form for recovering lost accounts. This has been a problem for some time as Gree is well aware of. In fact, one of my faction members has had her account lost in the cloud for up to a month now with no resolution. It is extremely frustrating to have spent so much time and money on a game and not have the support from the developer in these situations. Clearly the system that is in place is not working great best I can tell.

I look forward to hearing from you as to how the transfer game issue will be addressed in addition to how Gree will be handling lost accounts moving forward.

Post Count
    "We recently changed the way transfers work in the game, in an effort to make it more simple for players. If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game."

Post Count
    I will try that but I am having a hard time understanding how adding a pc into the transfer requirements makes anything simpler. Also I don't understand why the legacy method wAsnt removed as that is confusing to still have that as an option if it doesn't work.

Please PM me back with a method on getting my friend some attention on her account which has been in limbo for a month.

Thank you

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    "We recently changed the way transfers work in the game, in an effort to make it more simple for players. If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game."

GREEd, made it complicated with this new procedure....

Post Count
    Simple usually doesnt introduce new hardware into the equation. It only adds complexity and a variable into the process that was already working. Also, I can no longer transfer between devices unless I am in front of the computer that has my ITUNES account on it. Therefore, it is quite limiting. In fact, I tried the above "solution" and in fact, it does not work. The device "stays" on the old device and the new device never gets updated with the account information. Best I can tell, it does not work at all. Gree, please go back to the other "more complicated" solution.

Lurker
    Post Count

Help

I want to transfer my game from my iPad to my iPhone but I accidentally typed in the wrong funzio ID number. Now in the games FAQ it tells me to delete the app and reinstall it and it clears out the Funzio ID but you don't loose your progress. I don't understand how this can be the case. If I delete it, I delete the data. Do will my progress be saved. Can someone please help with how I can transfer the game and fix my funzio ID.

Thanks, Tamika

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    All the game data is stored on their servers... once you reinstall wait a few minutes for the games servers to sync with your device and you will not lose any data.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy23p View Post
    I want to transfer my game from my iPad to my iPhone but I accidentally typed in the wrong funzio ID number. Now in the games FAQ it tells me to delete the app and reinstall it and it clears out the Funzio ID but you don't loose your progress. I don't understand how this can be the case. If I delete it, I delete the data. Do will my progress be saved. Can someone please help with how I can transfer the game and fix my funzio ID.

Thanks, Tamika

Question

I was wondering how long it takes to get a response to an email to tech support. I had my phone screen crash. So I had to replace my phone. I can't get into the game and I want to transfer it to my new phone. I emailed about a week ago. Thanks for the game it has its quirks but its the only game i enjoy playing!!
    ; )

Banned
    Post Count
    Wtf can someone please explain how to transfer accounts between devices now it doesn't work!

Banned
    Post Count
    It says old device was never selected but I assure u it was

Lurker
    Post Count

Thanks but...

Thanks junkkicker. I did it and you were right it saved however now that I try and transfer my game on the new device it logs me in and ask if I want to transfer the game. When I say yes it thinks for a little while then tells me that the is no game to transfer. I have set it up on the old device so I don't know what the problem is... I need to move the game because my iPad needs to be replaced.

Any advice would really help.

Thanks,
    Tamika

Quote Originally Posted by junkkicker View Post
    All the game data is stored on their servers... once you reinstall wait a few minutes for the games servers to sync with your device and you will not lose any data.

Post Count

Unhappy Can't transfer from old phone to new one.

I brought a iPhone 5 yesterday in which I traded in my old 4s. I tried to transfer the game from old phone to my new but kept getting an error message of " no account associated with that funizo ID". Now I used to transfer my sons account from his iPhone to my iPod all the time during wars so I could play while he was at school. The game used to transfer very easy without any problems. When I connected my phone to my pc and loaded with my back up the game came over but it loaded as a new account. I am very upset that I can't get it to switch over. I have submitted a ticket and waiting to hear back from support, however if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Post Count
    My Phone Had To Be Reset Due To Software Issues, And I Cant Recover My Game Data At All, I Have All The Details For My Char And I Have Emailed Support But Its Been A Week And They Havent Replied

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad_B View Post
    I brought a iPhone 5 yesterday in which I traded in my old 4s. I tried to transfer the game from old phone to my new but kept getting an error message of " no account associated with that funizo ID". Now I used to transfer my sons account from his iPhone to my iPod all the time during wars so I could play while he was at school. The game used to transfer very easy without any problems. When I connected my phone to my pc and loaded with my back up the game came over but it loaded as a new account. I am very upset that I can't get it to switch over. I have submitted a ticket and waiting to hear back from support, however if anyone can help I would appreciate it.
    I had the same issue when I bought the iPhone 5. I was lucky that I still had my old phone and could play on the wifi. Gree will have to do the transfer themselves. Not much else you can do but wait for their response, whenever that might be. Good luck.
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Help! My husband has sent an email to transfer his game from his old phone to his new phone. Your simply solutions above DO NOT work. Please give a solution! He has to much time invested into your game.