Warning gold can not be bought currently - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning gold can not be bought currently

Banned
    Post Count
    Tried twice on two accounts, both lost their gold. GREE, where are you?

Guess I will have to go to the credit card company and/or iTunes if they don't answer very soon.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The least they can do is give a popup with a "Better luck next time" message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

Post Count

iOS - ITunes - Gold Gone Money Gone Like-ability of Game Nearly Gone Toooooo

Same happened to me about 2 hours ago. The vault of Gold was added to my stock and about 10 seconds later I got a garbled 'pop up' message and it was gone..... Surely if Gree knows this is happening then they should suspend the purchase of Gold until it has been resolved? Save us the panic / phone calls / mails etc trying to find out what is going on......
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think you are an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt!

Post Count
    Hi Folks,

Thanks for the reporting. This is impacting a small percent of iOS users. The devs are looking into it now. We'll provide an update once we have one.

Post Count
    Haha... Classic!

Quote Originally Posted by HenryVIII View Post
    The least they can do is give a popup with a "Better luck next time" message.

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation

Thanks OMNI. I have not cancelled anything with iTunes yet. Will your devs be able to identify and credit our accounts with the missing gold or will we have to cancel and reorder?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow this is a mess!!!obviously I'm one of you guys...purchased,then poof!no gold..but they got our real money.hope you GREE fix these!

Banned
    Post Count
    Our group has the same Android seams to work without issues but we have already 15 vaults lost so far today we are holding now to see if gree can actually fix something in the mean time tickets regarding gold program get pushed back as we also have to players waiting on that. Seams like gree only collects since this month but doesnt deliver. I smell a lawsuit if they cant fix it before the start of the war. To hand out all the gold that was bought and promised through the gold program.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgy View Post
    Thanks OMNI. I have not cancelled anything with iTunes yet. Will your devs be able to identify and credit our accounts with the missing gold or will we have to cancel and reorder?
    It's not clear what the resolution will be but we should be able to get everything sorted out. I'll confirm when we have the complete details.

I apologize for the issue.

Post Count
    Praise the Lord. Can you also let us know what the solution will ultimately be?

1. Reinstatement of the Gold that we originally ordered?
    2. Reinstatement of the money that we have lost?

AND GREE - SERIOUSLY - You should consider an act of goodwill and give every victim of this glitch a free Vault for the inconvenience, worry, lost time you've caused. It costs you nothing - but it does help restore some faith - in what are probably some of your regular customers.

Furthermore Gree - I wanted to buy just 2 Vaults... and instead (thinking that it might just be an unsuccessful transaction) ended up going back and clicking the "More Funds" 3 more times before I realised it was coming out of my account! Ridiculous - I can't afford to spend that much.

Solution to that conundrum too please...

Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    Hi Folks,

Thanks for the reporting. This is impacting a small percent of iOS users. The devs are looking into it now. We'll provide an update once we have one.
    Last edited by ablankone; 06-21-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi, Thanks for getting back to us.
    However I do not think it's impacting a small percent as you stated, most of our crew using iOS having the same issue!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spy00 View Post
    Hi, Thanks for getting back to us.
    However I do not think it's impacting a small percent as you stated, most of our crew using iOS having the same issue!
    Okay. Thanks for the info. I'll let the devs know.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Agree, many iOS users in my crew (including myself) are having the same issue.

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    What is small percentage to Gree? 50%? 75%? Most of us are holding off on buying gold because two of our syndicate members that tried got their gold taken away. This doesn't seem like "small percentage" to me. So will this problem be resolved after the battle for members that lost gold? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    Hi Folks,

Consistent Contributor Deuces914135880's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ablankone View Post
    and gree - seriously - you should consider an act of goodwill and give every victim of this glitch a free vault for the inconvenience, worry, lost time you've caused. It costs you nothing
    hahahahaahahahahaha