Another, different XP glitch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another, different XP glitch

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Another, different XP glitch

Read about this on another thread and thought it deserved it own to draw attention to it.

Basically, if you hit a monster on a map you gain the XP for hitting it then another 25 XP per hit upon returning to your kingdom. So I kill an Orc, return to my kingdom, and get 25 extra XP. Hit another mob 2 times, then i'll gain 50 extra XP upon returning to my kingdom. The XP gain also happens if I exit the game without going to my kingdom.

Not sure if it happening to everyone. Thanks to chingachook for highlighting this issue.

Edit: this does not happen on both my accounts, only one of them. And, I think, if I empty my energy bar and returnto my kingdom there is less chance of it happening, though I'm still testing that.

Edit: Done some more research on this. I get 25 extra xp per monster hit added on when I contact to the server, but only on level 5 maps. I also get more gold; a lot more gold.
    Last edited by Munseyspin; 06-21-2013 at 07:38 AM.

i also experience it whenever i return to my kingdom..getting 200+ additional exp

Post Count
    I'm noticing it, too, and it's not returning to your kingdom that is triggering it. I had it happen to me when I attempted to vault some gold, so it appears the trigger is when the game refreshes its connection to the server. Also, take a look at your gold. That also is getting a boost.

[added]

It could be GREE making up the the deduction of gold and XP that many people posted about in threads like this: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...gold-and-or-xp

This is a screenshot right after killing some mobs (it's high because of the bonus gold from whatever is happening right now.)

Then, when I went to donate it to my guild, I noticed I had way more and took another screenshot:

This gave me a bonus of 420,118 gold and also about 18,000 xp.

So, all you campers who whine about gaining XP, should probably just put the game down for a few days. We'll let you know when it's safe to come back.

Also, don't bother trying to find me. I already donated the bonus gold to my guild, so you will get nothing.
    Last edited by Mickeytah; 06-21-2013 at 01:21 AM.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have the same issue - but on top of the crazy additional XP, my energy bar does not refill to the maximum, when using gems to refill.

This LTQ has completely messed up my decent stats. But hey its not a penalty

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cxxxmm View Post
    I have the same issue - but on top of the crazy additional XP, my energy bar does not refill to the maximum, when using gems to refill.

What level are you? If your energy bar is over 1,000 then a refil doesn't max it, a gem refill is for 1,000 energy that is all.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count

Well what level are you...better question ...how much energy do you have? one refill will give you 1000 energy. So if your max is higher thats why it is not full. if this is not your issue then i would say you have a problem!!

KA: 630-568-270

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    I'm noticing it, too, and it's not returning to your kingdom that is triggering it. I had it happen to me when I attempted to vault some gold, so it appears the trigger is when the game refreshes its connection to the server. Also, take a look at your gold. That also is getting a boost.

[added]

It could be GREE making up the the deduction of gold and XP that many people posted about in threads like this: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...gold-and-or-xp

This is a screenshot right after killing some mobs (it's high because of the bonus gold from whatever is happening right now.)

Then, when I went to donate it to my guild, I noticed I had way more and took another screenshot:

This gave me a bonus of 420,118 gold and also about 18,000 xp.

So, all you campers who whine about gaining XP, should probably just put the game down for a few days. We'll let you know when it's safe to come back.

Also, don't bother trying to find me. I already donated the bonus gold to my guild, so you will get nothing.
    So would you suggest that instead of vaulting it donate the gold to guild to avoid exp?Correct me if i misunderstood it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Done some more research on this. I get 25 extra xp per monster hit added on when I contact to the server, but only on level 5 maps. I also get more gold, a lot more gold.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    Well what level are you...better question ...how much energy do you have? one refill will give you 1000 energy. So if your max is higher thats why it is not full. if this is not your issue then i would say you have a problem!!
    Hi skyraider - thanks for this info - I did not know that the refill only goes to a 1,000

one problem down and one to go

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munseyspin View Post
    Read about this on another thread and thought it deserved it own to draw attention to it.

Basically, if you hit a monster on a map you gain the XP for hitting it then another 25 XP per hit upon returning to your kingdom. So I kill an Orc, return to my kingdom, and get 25 extra XP. Hit another mob 2 times, then i'll gain 50 extra XP upon returning to my kingdom. The XP gain also happens if I exit the game without going to my kingdom.

Not sure if it happening to everyone. Thanks to chingachook for highlighting this issue.

Edit: this does not happen on both my accounts, only one of them. And, I think, if I empty my energy bar and returnto my kingdom there is less chance of it happening, though I'm still testing that.
    Thank you for creating a new forum topic about this. I have no problem with GREE making XP gains for some quests higher than others, but I have a big problem with them changing XP gains midway through a quest and an even bigger problem with the XP increases being hidden due to a game glitch.

Thanks again for bringing the information here.

Figure out that whether i keep the gold or not,the extra xp still persists...Not complaining about it cause the exp that the others received during the much higher exp they received on the LTQ is nothing compare to this..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    level 41 - first hit was 44 xp and the second jumped to 163

can we get confirmation that all these additional xp's are a glitch, which impacts everyone?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    level 41 - first hit was 44 xp and the second jumped to 163

can we get confirmation that all these additional xp's are a glitch, which impacts everyone?
    Did on lvl 41 a first hit and noticed the 25 extra xp + 250extra gold. Let me come back in thirty minutes what happens after the second hit. I need four hits to kill these mercenaries. I'll post info after all four hits. And what I got for finishing lvl 41.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonstereoxide View Post
    So would you suggest that instead of vaulting it donate the gold to guild to avoid exp?Correct me if i misunderstood it
    You get the gold and the xp at the same time. I'm suggesting donating it to your guild to keep from being overvault and having people steal it.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    Did on lvl 41 a first hit and noticed the 25 extra xp + 250extra gold. Let me come back in thirty minutes what happens after the second hit. I need four hits to kill these mercenaries. I'll post info after all four hits. And what I got for finishing lvl 41.
    Second hit, the mercenary missed, but still I got 250 gold and 25 xp extra on top of what I should have got (44xp). Lets see what happens after the third hit...