Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Hyperziz, you just went full retard... Never go full retard...

If you are too stupid to listen to other players, f*ck off and go cry in a corner. I opened a lot of DPC and got a lot of 1-2 stars and then i stopped opening them because i don't have hundreds of euro's to spend. So chill the f*ck down and stop complaining and arguing with people that are right...
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by hyperziz View Post
    Thats a very good point, as you can see, I have opened 165 chest today, 1000 more before hand and no BK or Aegis, draw conclusion from your comment and my experience, those who currently have BK and Aegis must be hacking.
    I spent over 3000 gems on DPC at the weekend, thats more than £300 on gems, nearly 3 times the amount you're complaining about spending. Guess what? I got nothing special but i'm not the mad idiot starting a flame war on a community forum with kids present, yourself also a kid judging by how you're throwing your toys out the pram.

You are not the only person to have spent a large amount on DPC's but no one held a gun to your head so suck it up and stop acting as though the world owes you a living. Guess what buddy - it doesn't.

Still, this does not explain how they are able to quickly clear their inventory of the excess armors
    You can use 4 armours per enhancement? For god sake man, 120 'junk' armours will take 30 enhances to get rid of, that's not even 15 minutes work. Think on a little bit.
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Hypersissy, please do us all a favour and go to tibet. There's vows of silence over there, and you only have to pay once. Your behaviour is about as constructive and mannered as a Viking raiding party in 9th century England...
    Main Char Name: Nemmer
    Guild: High Commander of Rainbow Party - Fun and Games Galore!
    Current Level: 137
    Referral Code: XBB-RPR-GNH
    Line: Nemmer
    This Week's Nemesis: yes

If you want me to add you - write me a message first =)

Tbh the droprate is terrible, but on the other hand if it wasn't everyone would have the best armors. Why not just buy the armors immediatly? That is fun.

Go cry a river somewhere else
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Stop defending Gree you cheap azz not spend a cent in game, 800 gems cost $106, this is 1000 gems, so 106 x 1.25 = $132.5

$132.50 for some upgrade materials?

I have better chance at real life lottery with $132.50

I'm not saying this is expensive, talking about game balnace.... how is this balanced when the odds are lower than real life lottery.

I dont care about the gems I've used, just freaking increase the odds, you know how long it takes to empty these 55 junks from my armor inventory...
    "Fool me once, shame on you."

I opened another 55, got this
    Attachment 3731
    but since this is a non+, again, useless junk, now i have 110 junks to get rid off
    "Fool me twice, shame on me"

I want a 100gem chest, lol
    But then you wouldn't have spent 2000 gems, and be willing to spend more. Thus GREE's tactic is proving successful and a 100gem chest is a terrible financial idea for them.

Plus, if you think you are being ripped off, why do you keep repeating the process?

Another 55, so out of 165 chest, 1 4star(not even a plus), the rest all 1&2 stars
    "Fool me thrice, shame on me for being an idiot"

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein

But 165 DPCs cost $405 worth of gems, not everyone are willing to invest this much
    Obviously, you are one of the willing one's. Not only are you willing to invest this much, but you are willing to invest this much when you know the odds, and are thus investing it in "junk" (as you called it)...and then willing to spend your time advertising that you spent this money on "junk".

-smells suspiciously of trolling or hacking to be frank

Further, your initial math said 55 chests =1000gems =$132.50,
    Since 165 = 3x55, then 3x$132.50 =$401.50 not $405 (trivial, but details, sir. Pay attention to the details.)

Thats a very good point, as you can see, I have opened 165 chest today, 1000 more before hand and no BK or Aegis, draw conclusion from your comment and my experience, those who currently have BK and Aegis must be hacking.
    so you seem to be saying now, that you have repeated this same process numerous times before
    (This began with a rant about 55 DPCs, so 1000/55=18 +10chests leftover)
    So you claim to at least be up to 21 sets of 55 chests with an extra 10 chests leftover.
    --assuming you've won/earned quite a few DPC keys, let's call it 65 for ease, then you have spent roughly $2650.00
    *(somehow typo'd 8 vice 18 & had to fix the rest, oops)

To clarify, I'm not saying that anyone spending this much must be hacking...but those who spend this kind of money legitimately, typically behave in a much different manner.

So in this specific case, a distinct odor lingers, as mentioned above
    ---(though perhaps my nose is not what it used to be, and I have mistaken the scent of epic-whiner for troll/hacker)

*Please forgive my bluntness and aggressiveness, I'm much better at being a Wally, Jim, Ed, etc, than I am at being Frank*
    Last edited by L C; 06-21-2013 at 05:40 AM.

L C, u crack me up bro. Best post of the day
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Aww poor you! Hope you have a decent job at the very least
    LEVEL 100+
    Maxed armours: 7
    Guild: Rainbow Rug
    CODE: XBB-GGB-MMN
    GAME NAME: ARIANA

Quote Originally Posted by L C View Post
    "Fool me once, shame on you."

"Fool me twice, shame on me"

But then you wouldn't have spent 2000 gems, and be willing to spend more. Thus GREE's tactic is proving successful and a 100gem chest is a terrible financial idea for them.

Plus, if you think you are being ripped off, why do you keep repeating the process?

"Fool me thrice, shame on me for being an idiot"

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein

Obviously, you are one of the willing one's. Not only are you willing to invest this much, but you are willing to invest this much when you know the odds, and are thus investing it in "junk" (as you called it)...and then willing to spend your time advertising that you spent this money on "junk".

-smells suspiciously of trolling or hacking to be frank

Further, your initial math said 55 chests =1000gems =$132.50,
    Since 165 = 3x55, then 3x$132.50 =$401.50 not $405 (trivial, but details, sir. Pay attention to the details.)

so you seem to be saying now, that you have repeated this same process numerous times before
    (This began with a rant about 55 DPCs, so 1000/55=8 +10chests leftover)
    So you claim to at least be up to 11 sets of 55 chests with an extra 10 chests leftover.
    --assuming you've won/earned quite a few DPC keys, let's call it 65 for ease, then you have spent roughly $1325.00

To clarify, I'm not saying that anyone spending this much must be hacking...but those who spend this kind of money legitimately, typically behave in a much different manner.

So in this specific case, a distinct odor lingers, as mentioned above
    ---(though perhaps my nose is not what it used to be, and I have mistaken the scent of epic-whiner for troll/hacker)

*Please forgive my bluntness and aggressiveness, I'm much better at being a Wally, Jim, Ed, etc, than I am at being Frank*
    Haha! Epic post.

You basically just expanded my previous post lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Hahahahaha.

Bet that's how gree is feeling now. I love idiots like this.

Should sticky LC's retort. Hahaha, epic!!

I don't think I've ever laughed so much at one page of forum posts. Thanks for the stomach workout.
    MQ: Furball Turner (level 131)= scruffy-looking nerf-herder

K&D: Sir MattyCakes (level 100+) of the CENTURIONS

ok now if im not mistaken, which im not as he admitted he crafted startmental and this is only guy on android with it, this is him......

and fun fact, when he had only 970 wins he had over 73k points. Now yes this is possible if you do all 1k double downs, but unlikely as he was instantly level 103(it easy to keep track of any strong players on android as its very small and there isn't many, so wouldve noticed someone leveling up highly, also he been level 103 since about this time last week and only other tournament he was in was rainy day which was right before, so he can get level 1-103 in approx 1 week....interesting.

and someone know if there is a new version of nemesis where its stronger then almost any other armor in the game? cause his is as you can see above.....

lol wow, total hacker. So may red flags, it is a fact. Ban him and let's move on....

But he does raise a valid point. The chests in this game, really EVERYTHING in this game, is VERY expensive. Even when compared to other Pay-to-Win games, this is one of the most expensive. Many games offer premium content for $5 to $20 a month, whereas in this game you have to spend ~$30 a week just to get one nemesis (given 10% drop rate on dpc). It is really crazy...
    I do agree that the drop rates should be low for the reasons others have stated, but the chests should be a lot cheaper, for what you get. I really love this game and am happy to spend real $ on it (I have opened a few hundred dpc, paid for them all) but the pricing structure is outrageous!

JamieDMC is my name
    Code: XBB-HWC-MMR

I have a ton of friend requests so if you want me to accept you, send me a PM as well.
    My wife is looking for friends too! XBB-MRY-ZQY.

Best maxed armors: Sky Guardian+, Infernal Lord+, Wicked Wraith+, Jian+, Blackfrost+, Tortoiseshell Aegis+

Ha if this hypersissy baby would have waited a little longer till the solstice chest came out maybe he wouldn't have gotten such "junk"
    add XBB-CYW-FZB if you're above 90+

Mike Stan 100+

well he either did the hack to get 999999 gems at start, using another hack to give whenever or the gem glitch

I agree with Deathexe's point but also disagree.

There's a difference between being a business/company and leading your supporters on. This game is incredibly expensive when it comes to if you wanna buy. I agree that drop rate chances should be low, but spending 200+ bucks for one 4 star armor? In pretty much every other game spending that kind of money at least insures you something of great value. This sounds plain disrespectful.

It is the OP's choice to buy, and it might not be the smartest thing to do but looking at his and the other threadmakers (The guy who said he spends 400 a month) this does feel a little bit too extreme of a money milking move. In the end, they are supporting the game and making it possible to keep updating this game so why be this rough? A simple revive costs like 3 bucks also which equal about 2-3 good full Iphone games. $200 being like 3 years of WoW lol

I wouldn't mind supporting this game at all, but knowing theres a chance that even if I spend a 1000 bucks to not get ANYTHING of decent value makes me cringe a bit.

On the flipside again, I've opened a total of 3 DPC and I got one 4 star legendary (a really bad one) so it seems OP, that you just have very very bad luck or I have the opposite with good luck. Funny thing is, I felt ripped off even with that lol.
    Last edited by Bryanv2; 06-21-2013 at 04:04 PM.