Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

I opened 55 DPC just now

SC20130621-135703.jpg
    SC20130621-135719.jpg
    SC20130621-135735.jpg
    SC20130621-135754.jpg
    SC20130621-135810.jpg

Such a BS low percentage drop rate, all BS 2&1 stars in 55 chests, thats 1000gems Gree, such a ripoff

I don't see how that's ripoff. You should know about the low percentages of getting good armors, and it was never mentioned anywhere that you'll be gauranteed a 3 or 4 star. Anyways it's not as if you didn't get anything from the chest. You managed to get nemesis for the boss and armors that can be used as enhancement materials.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    I don't see how that's ripoff. You should know about the low percentages of getting good armors, and it was never mentioned anywhere that you'll be gauranteed a 3 or 4 star. Anyways it's not as if you didn't get anything from the chest. You managed to get nemesis for the boss and armors that can be used as enhancement materials.
    Stop defending Gree you cheap azz not spend a cent in game, 800 gems cost $106, this is 1000 gems, so 106 x 1.25 = $132.5

$132.50 for some upgrade materials?

I have better chance at real life lottery with $132.50

I'm not saying this is expensive, talking about game balnace.... how is this balanced when the odds are lower than real life lottery.

I dont care about the gems I've used, just freaking increase the odds, you know how long it takes to empty these 55 junks from my armor inventory...
    Last edited by hyperziz; 06-20-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperziz View Post
    Stop defending Gree you cheap azz not spend a cent in game, 800 gems cost $106, this is 1000 gems, so 106 x 1.25 = $132.5

$132.50 for some upgrade materials?

I don't see what insulting me has to do with anything. You chose to spend the money, and you got these results. It wasn't as if you were forced into doing so right?

I'm just trying to tell you that buying dpcs come at a risk of getting less than ideal armors, and it should be something that you should expect to see when you open them.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

oh so you win the top millions prize on the lottery... thought not
    Friend Code: XBC-GZP-GXR

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobrood View Post
    oh so you win the top millions prize on the lottery... thought not
    Winning 3.5 numbers in a 6 number lottery, $132 has significantly higher odds than getting 55 junks,

ANYWAY, since you all feel this low drop rate is ok, bcuz you guys never use DPCs, this low percentage is irrelevant to you.
    Your contribution to this discussion is meaningless.
    Last edited by hyperziz; 06-20-2013 at 09:54 PM.

Winning 3.5 numbers in a 6 number lottery, $132 has significantly higher odds than getting 55 junks,

ANYWAY, since you all feel this low drop rate is ok, bcuz you guys never use DPCs, your contribution to this discussion is meaningless.
    I have in fact opened DPCs before, and I have also gotten less than ideal armors. So I know what it feels like. I expected to get bad armors along the way though, but you don't see me calling the DPCs a ripoff.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    I don't see what insulting me has to do with anything.
    Its quiet clear, whether this is about DPC or not, what ever people post on forum, you will just object and argue against for the fun of it.

Its quiet clear, whether this is about DPC or not, what ever people post on forum, you will just object and argue against for the fun of it.
    Wait, so have I said anything that isn't true? All I did was clarify that the DPC should not be branded a ripoff.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

I opened another 55, got this
    SC20130621-150219.jpg
    but since this is a non+, again, useless junk, now i have 110 junks to get rid off

ANYWAY, since you all feel this low drop rate is ok, bcuz you guys never use DPCs, this low percentage is irrelevant to you.
    Your contribution to this discussion is meaningless.
    winning millions doesnt include 3.5 numbers... come on i want a better answer
    Friend Code: XBC-GZP-GXR

Another 55, so out of 165 chest, 1 4star(not even a plus), the rest all 1&2 stars

I opened another 55, got this
    SC20130621-150219.jpg
    but since this is a non+, again, useless junk, now i have 110 junks to get rid off
    You deserve nothing less than flames. You rant about the low drop rates and then go ahead and open more after the rant? Shooting yourself in the foot aren't you. And yes i open DPCs every other week I haven't gotten anything to be proud of but i don't complain either. You chose to open it, it says Rare and above. You do understand that right?
    There are people who buy the lottery everyday of their lives but don't win anything and yet they don't complain beucase they chose to spend the money and they knew there is no gurantee in winning.
    The odds for DPC are just fine. If everyone who pops a DPC open gets real good stuff out of it whats the point of free players even playing anymore.
    You don't like the odds? Don't open one anymore. Problem solved.
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

u r a funny guy & not the first to complain about Gree's DPC. If u cannot take the results, don't spend money on gems & come make a din in the forum.

people open thousands of boxes 'through unethical means' ( finally got banned ) to get good armor. not just one or two hundred dollars if u r curious about the drop rates.

don't go bashing another forum member who is giving u good advise on how to change your situation into your advantage.

u r just making a fool of yourself and nothing changes.

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha

Yes open 1 chest and say "I opened DPCs before", its quiet clear those who replied in this thread opened less than 10DPCs and goes on about drop rate is fine...

In fact my issue is, because the drop rate is low, I need to keep open chest and I have a frekaing issue dealing with the junks in my inventory, armor is capped at max 50, there is no easy way to delete excess armor and its just too time consuming, LOL

If drop rate was higher, I wouldn't have so many junks in my inventory, then I dont need to keep combining armors to delete them,
    I want a 100gem chest, lol
    Last edited by hyperziz; 06-20-2013 at 10:55 PM.