Highly active Free/Light Gold players required for Faction with Awesome Bonuses!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Highly active Free/Light Gold players required for Faction with Awesome Bonuses!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Post Highly active Free/Light Gold players required for Faction with Awesome Bonuses!

Are you in a top 400 or lower Faction but want to see what it’s like fighting with an extremely well-organized top team who are heading for top 250?

Update 1st August:
    We came top 750 in Madagascar, Top 400 (283rd) in Poland and Top 400 (256th) in Australia.

Groups of friends are welcome to join us so don't feel you need to come on your own.

BOTB - 992 168 271

Requirements:
    Only 5 mil donations per week, but most of us donate more.
    Active during war and can ideally score 25k+ without stress.
    Is able to join our group chat so we can make your life easier during war.

Optional:
    Gold not required as we are mostly free players having fun.
    All other events like Boss, PvP, FvF events are optional.

This is a game and we play it because we enjoy it, so BOTB is only for fun free/light gold spenders. For those that want to score more then they can jump to one of our sister factions if they want to, but only if they want to

Maybe you're tired of carrying your "team-mates" that don't contribute, rarely show up, and hardly communicate. Or perhaps you’re in a higher faction and want to take it a little easier because your other half has given you an ear bashing. If so, then Best of the Best #1 is the perfect faction for you.

We've just comfortably finished in the top 400 (256th) with zero stress. We pride ourselves in being a gold-optional faction. We know that food and family are sometimes more important than pixels. That being said, we are very competitive and strive to do the very best with what we have.

We currently have room for 50 members and are constantly looking for a few more highly active players. We are planning on increasing our guild size by +2 so have will have 2 more empty slots waiting for you and possibly a friend.

Here are our current bonuses:
    Health Regen time: -26% (6/6)
    Building Output: +20% (4/6)
    Building Defense: +30% (6/6)
    Infantry Defense: +30% (6/6)
    Ground Defense: +30% (6/6)
    Air Defense: +20% (4/6)
    Sea Defense: +15% (3/6)
    Infantry Attack: +10% (2/6)
    Ground Attack: +5% (1/6)
    Guild Member Increase: +30 (50 members)

We have unparalleled resources for a faction in our bracket, as the Faction of United Campers (a consistently top 50 ranked faction) is our sister team. As such, we share all of the same resources, from a faction website, advanced strategy guides, spreadsheets, and intel. Aside from our fully functional website and forum, we use a messaging app for faction communications. We don’t mess around when it comes to being prepared!

We’re looking for mid-high level daily players with very good stats for their level. We have a fantastic home and position for you if you’re willing to give us your time when it counts. During war, we’re ideally looking for a minimum of 25,000 WD points per player, but ideally higher.
    During non-war times, we require a minimum of only 5 million in donations per week.
    For your commitment, we reward you with our collective knowledge of the game. Our forums have guides and spreadsheets that help you obtain what you need to make the game as rewarding as possible.

If you’re looking for a faction that’s fun, organized, and stress free for Australia send me a PM with your level, stats, and personal WD score on the last war and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.

P.S. We fight 24/7 for the whole event and have a good balance of players worldwide to cover all time zones.
    Last edited by RobertoP; 08-06-2013 at 03:25 AM. Reason: 1 spot free update

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Given some bumpage!

Articulate Author Blitz.BestoftheBest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Support for the brothers in BotB. Word on the streets is they're the best of the best.
    Director of Recruitment for Faction of United Campers
    24th in Columbia

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What about the ladies. We are pretty awesome too! We just need to add a few more.

Post Count
    You tell'em, Katt!

Post Count
    Bump, bump! Let's see who knows how to have fun

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump bump, bump bump it up!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Where all my BotB people at??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you to everyone who has enquired and we will respond to you all as quickly as possible.

Lurker
    Post Count

Would like to join your faction please!

Hello I have an interest in looking for a new faction our faction is sizzling down. I am constantly playing every day. My A/D is 145/160 I'm at level 152. On WD points always depended on what my responsibility is, such as taking walls out or leaders. I can get between 20 to 25 easily It would be much appreciated if you considered me. My MW# is 592-542-298 Thank you for your consideration

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you for the interest Brather. I've replied to your PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I be bumpin all day long

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That last bump may have been a little inappropriate lol!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    5 million per week in donations? I swear I wish I knew how you folks with such low donation requirements have tens...to hundred of billions in upgrades.

Articulate Author Blitz.BestoftheBest's Avatar
    Post Count
    CJ, that's because almost nobody donates the minimum, that's what makes it a minimum. Back when I had both my accounts in BotB, I donated 200 million per week between them. Now it's only 100 million or so a week with my LLP in there. We also do fundrasing drives, where I donate 50 million, and then an additional 10 million for everyone who can match me. The goal is for the entire faction to try and bankrupt me. Generally end up generating about 1 billion in the course of a couple hours that way. It's not rocket science, it's about expectations, and how you motivate people to be excited to donate.

We keep the minimum low so that people with really low IPH's aren't excluded. It also helps that I coach the entire faction on how to build economy and wrote the Bible of IPH guides.
    Director of Recruitment for Faction of United Campers
    24th in Columbia