What CRAZY ritual do you perform in order to get the game 2 work when it miss-behaves

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What CRAZY ritual do you perform in order to get the game 2 work when it miss-behaves

Post Count

What CRAZY ritual do you perform in order to get the game 2 work when it miss-behaves

This is a bit of the funnies a bit of the realities, be it imagined or real.

Let us know what crazy ritual you perform in desperation to get the game working again.

When KA misbehaves.

Little something to lighten the mood and get a few laughs.

Post Count
    i normally stand in middle of lounge open app throw phone in air Spin around quickly bend down touch toes stand up again catch phone and WAHLLA , im in !, other tricks ive tried is the sloow subtle svelt approach , ladies loves this too. in my deep throaty growly voice in low slow undertones speak softly and whisper sweet nothing to it...hey phone how you feeling today..good ..yeah me too..want to play..yeah...mee too then gently apply 1 finger (*note only1 is needed) on KA app ..how'd that feel..yeah good i know ..you love it too...thats it...load...loading...checking...oh yeah its working...mmmm nice ....then YELL YES IT FRIGGIN WORKED !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    i normally stand in middle of lounge open app throw phone in air Spin around quickly bend down touch toes stand up again catch phone and WAHLLA , im in !, other tricks ive tried is the sloow subtle svelt approach , ladies loves this too. in my deep throaty growly voice in low slow undertones speak softly and whisper sweet nothing to it...hey phone how you feeling today..good ..yeah me too..want to play..yeah...mee too then gently apply 1 finger (*note only1 is needed) on KA app ..how'd that feel..yeah good i know ..you love it too...thats it...load...loading...checking...oh yeah its working...mmmm nice ....then YELL YES IT FRIGGIN WORKED !
    Ratma you never let me down by far one of the funniest people in the forums, sure to lighten the mood while adding some wit and truth hehe.'

Thanks

Post Count
    I close my eyes when I hit the 'Gold option' for the Box events and open them only after I feel like the Message has shown up on screen.

Seriously.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I like to blow into the speaker holes on the bottom of my iPhone maybe plug in and take out the charger a couple times to get my mind thinking about robot sex. Sometimes I rub my phone up against my belly and hope that a magic genie comes out and grants me three wishes.
    Kingdom Age > level 114 attk/def 500k club!
    ID Code: 292752289
    In a top 100 guild
    If you can score 40k points in war contact me about joining

Monster Quest > level 77 attk/def 69k INACTIVE

Modern War > level 89 attack/def 90k
    ID code: 888386089
    In a top 75 guild

Knights & Dragons > level 85 INACTIVE
    XBB-GYH-XMV