GREE Major EXP glitch in LTQ - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: GREE Major EXP glitch in LTQ

Consistent Contributor Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sooooo, I spent 1000 gems, leveled up 6 times, and am now on 49/50 in the ltq. I decided to take the xp hit, so far so good. Now changing mid event, how is that fair. Solution is simple, take my levels down, give me back my gems for pain and suffering, and throw me a 5k/5k unit just to say that you still love me. And do it quick, because I am ready to delete every building in my kingdom, donate the proceeds to my guild, and be shed of this game for good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    Sooooo, I spent 1000 gems, leveled up 6 times, and am now on 49/50 in the ltq. I decided to take the xp hit, so far so good. Now changing mid event, how is that fair. Solution is simple, take my levels down, give me back my gems for pain and suffering, and throw me a 5k/5k unit just to say that you still love me. And do it quick, because I am ready to delete every building in my kingdom, donate the proceeds to my guild, and be shed of this game for good.
    That's my point, quit or accept it if Gree doesn't throw you a bone. It's a game.

Not sure how gem spending comes into playing this LTQ. Whywould you have spent less gems with lower XP payout? You get the same units regardless plus more skill points. What have you lost exactly?

And if you get a 5k unit, how is that fair to me? I want one too.
    Last edited by Lord Moore; 06-20-2013 at 10:17 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smart tiger View Post
    100 free gems would surely assuage my pain of levelling up 5 times.. Lol..
    It gets a little old when folks all call out for free gems every time there is a bug in the program. It is also short-sighted because if everyone gets free gems then nobody gains anything. It's like giving everyone a free unit... you get a little stronger, but then so does everyone else.

So Gree doesn't need to give out gems or freebie units. They fix the bug and we go back to playing. If you sat out because it was too much XP then it's time to get in. If you didn't and leveled up 4 times (like I have) then welcome to your new level. Play on.

Not trying to call you out specifically smart tiger... your sentiments are clearly shared amongst a larger audience.
    KA: 521-613-278
    CC: 347-138-119

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree has been very quiet so far. Last time there was a huge bug, Sirius was on here posting immediately. This time it looks like they have gone back to their old strategy of ignoring the problem until it goes away.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nobody wants free gems, they just want an appropriate level for their depth into the LTQ. They are being penalized for PLAYING the game and most of the people complaining are the ones who care how they are building their character. I wouldn't even be mad if they let me restart it now, take my levels and skill points away, and give my gems back but after we've already spent this, taken the hit on levels thinking it'd give us an advantage over someone and then change it mid LTQ is totally unfair, especially when it was a technical mistake on their point.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    Nobody wants free gems, they just want an appropriate level for their depth into the LTQ. They are being penalized for PLAYING the game and most of the people complaining are the ones who care how they are building their character. I wouldn't even be mad if they let me restart it now, take my levels and skill points away, and give my gems back but after we've already spent this, taken the hit on levels thinking it'd give us an advantage over someone and then change it mid LTQ is totally unfair, especially when it was a technical mistake on their point.
    gree aint giving out any gems. just rollback the levels and exp please
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Gree has been very quiet so far. Last time there was a huge bug, Sirius was on here posting immediately. This time it looks like they have gone back to their old strategy of ignoring the problem until it goes away.

LOL. Greed has not been quiet. The moles have surfaced. Pick through the posts. They are definitely here

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    gree aint giving out any gems. just rollback the levels and exp please
    Yeah or they can give us the limited edition "Whoops, I'm Sorry" Unit. 80.000 a/d.

Banned
    Post Count
    I just want my level back....I don't want gems.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups View Post
    I just want my level back....I don't want gems.
    agreed. i hope they realize how important it is to maintain strong stats at a low level which translate to good cps in war
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Fixed. Thank you for the reports on this, guys: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...tch-last-night