GREE Major EXP glitch in LTQ - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE Major EXP glitch in LTQ

Post Count
    I would suggest sending a ticket to support for those had started early before this said Glitch came into effect and ask for something to be done !, i have sent mine in and will advise when i hear back if i hear back ?
    something must be done !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    I think you were trying ta say they fixed it and lowered the xp gained? But I'm on 40/50 and my monsters are still giving me 294xp per hit... So if they fixed it... it is not fixed for me. I'm not too mad about the xp gains... I needed the skillpoints anyhow.
    That's what I'm saying. Sometimes I feel like the only one around here trying to level up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I never put myself in a guinea pig position in LTQs. Just like I'm never one of those to queue outside the apple stores to buy the latest iphone. Glitches and bugs are always a possibility.

In chess, the pawn goes first....

Alright, time to get serious and start this LTQ. Finally, an advantage to complete this LTQ with minimal xp gain. Muahhaha

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by leek View Post
    I never put myself in a guinea pig position in LTQs. Just like I'm never one of those to queue outside the apple stores to buy the latest iphone. Glitches and bugs are always a possibility.

In chess, the pawn goes first....

Alright, time to get serious and start this LTQ.
    In most cases the pawn is also the last couple pieces left standing!

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeDisBad View Post
    Really gree, I must say, for a company that makes a lot of money, you guys sure do have some incompetent programmers/IT guys. I am no longer buying anymore gems to support idiotism, and yes, that is exactly what your company is. Learn to program correctly or hire some people who know how to so these stupid glitches stop happening. I must say, thank you for making my decision easier for me to stop buying gems. Have a nice day, people who don't care about your customers!
    Welcome to the real world my friend. Life's not all a bed of roses. Sometimes, **** falls and under the gree sky, more often than not, **** pours.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I would suggest sending a ticket to support for those had started early before this said Glitch came into effect and ask for something to be done !, i have sent mine in and will advise when i hear back if i hear back ?
    something must be done !
    Ratma for Union Representative for the players.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Glitched!

I have sent a ticket in asking that for players that have started the quest from the beginning with the glitch to have their levels brought back to what they were at the beginning of the LTQ and as compensation to keep the current level of LTQ you are at to stay the same and to keep all units and gold rewarded thus far as compensation. I would deem that fair.. what Gree IT support thinks may be a different story... well have to wait and see..

Post Count
    It appears that this illfated glitch is still happening a level 32 player just tried level 14/50 and was getting 126 XP as well as hit backs so dissapoiting it sounds like they have only adjsuted some levels , sounds like another Ticket for Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Finsfan View Post
    I am on 47/50 and went from 170 to 173. It did save me some gems, but I would have rather not gained 3 levels and mess up my point scoring during guild wars. 100 gems for free might make me feel better
    I still haven't gotten my 50...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    They have to close the game and stand on one head. One of our guys had to reinstall to get it to work properly.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count

Boss values do not equal XP gain

Ratma, you might ask the person to watch their pre-level and post-level XP amounts. The LTQ still shows the amounts listed in the spreadsheet, but the actual amounts that your hero's XP increases does not always match. For instance, L12 should have been an increase of 86 XP ((16*2)+(16*2)+22), but the XP increase was only 73, so a difference of 13. You'd never know if from watching the values within that are shown when attacking the boss, it seems to only be calculated in the background. Like your friend I couldn't see how the rumors were correct when the displayed amounts still matched the spreadsheet values.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    They have to close the game and stand on one head. One of our guys had to reinstall to get it to work properly.
    tried that Shin, they even did the whole spin around thingy aswell all that did was make them dizzy !, but deleted app and re-installed still punching 129 on 14/50 Crikey its a bit harsh for a 30+ level player ...i said to send ticket and have hand out also , may get gems may get poop but you never know , gem in the hand is worth 2 in the...you get it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greshinger View Post
    Ratma, you might ask the person to watch their pre-level and post-level XP amounts. The LTQ still shows the amounts listed in the spreadsheet, but the actual amounts that your hero's XP increases does not always match. For instance, L12 should have been an increase of 86 XP ((16*2)+(16*2)+22), but the XP increase was only 73, so a difference of 13. You'd never know if from watching the values within that are shown when attacking the boss, it seems to only be calculated in the background. Like your friend I couldn't see how the rumors were correct when the displayed amounts still matched the spreadsheet values.
    Thanks Gresh, yeah they noted XP amount before hit and after hit but only did the 1 hit as every 2-3 hits they are leveling up so they dont want to get too high just yet , which i can understand, want the stats but not the points.
    Appreciate your insight into this debarcle and trust Gree will post something soon to dull the Massses.....more gems for players will help (hint hint) Gree

Post Count
    You're welcome, Ratma. There are a few responses outstanding so I trust you're not holding your breath on this one.

The first hit to the boss has been at the full amount, the second hit is reduced. Second boss both hits are reduced, at least I'm assuming they are since that level's XP gets tacked in there too. I tried seeing if there was a certain percentage reduction, but from L6 through L14 it fluctuates from 11% to 40%. It's very precise as you can see. In these 9 levels I should have gained 644 XP, but only showed a difference of 498 XP. I'm just about to your friend's location in the LTW. If you want I can PM you with my results so they have something to compare theirs against.

Post Count
    A word from the GREE moderator(s) might be a welcomed change.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch