GREE Major EXP glitch in LTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE Major EXP glitch in LTQ

Post Count

GREE Major EXP glitch in LTQ

There was a major glitch in the current ltq. The exp gained per hit was equal to the gold being dropped after defeating enemies . The glitch has been fixed an the exp has been lowered .

Gree what are you going to do about all this exp earned due to this glitch on your part.

Can you roll back the exp points , adjust exp earned to the correct values.

I think this has affected a large percentage of KA players and should be looked into .
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Post Count
    if they do that, what about the levels gained also some people have gained 7+ levels doing this LTQ ?

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up

I hope we get an answer to this soon. I have many guild members that were effected by this...

I was coming back to add more to my two cents when I saw your comment E-I. I just want to add on to what you said because I am one of those players that cannot currently invade.

Gree, when can we expect an event that hasn't been botched? Or how about constant glitches that cost millions of players, your customers, time and money. How many times do we have to bombard your tech support with trouble calls before we see some legitimate action from your indifferent organization?!?!

Has anyone else noticed donation totals in the log dropped dramatically? I have a member that has been with me from the beginning and he dropped to $230,000 in total donations! And magically three of my other members the had the exact same, identical donation amount. Coincidence?

We want answers gree. If not a detailed planned resolution, at least acknowledge our request. You WILL start losing more customers in the days to come if these oversights are not rectified...

I'm going to add one more thing. The apologies are starting to get really old. I've never had a company apologize so many times for a product they produced! Stop with the apologies and let's see some action being taken!
    Last edited by Dash [SoA] Founder; 06-19-2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Additional ranting...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is freaking ridiculous Gree. How many bugs are we going to have in one week? A bunch of people (all maybe) are unable to invade other kingdoms right now either. No raiding and the LTQ is messed up? Do you expect people to keep playing when this kind of stuff happens constantly?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    **** this game

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    From Gree, sent to an ally of mine...

Hey XXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Gree Support. We are aware of this specific issue and are currently in the process of fixing this. I apologize about the inconvenience caused by this, but we appreciate your continued patience!

Regards,

Chris

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    There was a major glitch in the current ltq. The exp gained per hit was equal to the gold being dropped after defeating enemies . The glitch has been fixed an the exp has been lowered .

Gree what are you going to do about all this exp earned due to this glitch on your part.
    I think you were trying ta say they fixed it and lowered the xp gained? But I'm on 40/50 and my monsters are still giving me 294xp per hit... So if they fixed it... it is not fixed for me. I'm not too mad about the xp gains... I needed the skillpoints anyhow.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    I think you were trying ta say they fixed it and lowered the xp gained? But I'm on 40/50 and my monsters are still giving me 294xp per hit... So if they fixed it... it is not fixed for me. I'm not too mad about the xp gains... I needed the skillpoints anyhow.
    im at 44/50 and exp should be in the 40s per hit
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am on 47/50 and went from 170 to 173. It did save me some gems, but I would have rather not gained 3 levels and mess up my point scoring during guild wars. 100 gems for free might make me feel better

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    I just don't get why they would change it in the middle. It makes no sense whatsoever. They should have just let it go.....oh wait they want people to spend gems on it.
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LordIndy View Post
    I just don't get why they would change it in the middle. It makes no sense whatsoever. They should have just let it go.....oh wait they want people to spend gems on it.
    Exactly LI , they should have just left it as it was!, now who knows where we're at with it all!, ...
    O.k lower the XP completed
    Take back levels gaind ..TBA
    reduce Skill points....TBA
    Give Gems for those already in the 40's ....I wish !
    or put it back the way it was and put post in forum saying glitch went wrong way our bad, please continue this awesome LTQ and take no nevermind to XP as it cant buy much anyway

Post Count
    Now if you started late your XP won't go up nearly as much. Not sure how GREE can really compensate its loyal players on this blunder. Ratma has a good start, may be it needs to be a combination of all of the above!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Exactly LI , they should have just left it as it was!, now who knows where we're at with it all!, ...
    or put it back the way it was and put post in forum saying glitch went wrong way our bad, please continue this awesome LTQ and take no nevermind to XP as it cant buy much anyway
    Nice, curious to see what they say and do.

Post Count
    I'm upset they changed it. I was gaining some points on people cause I don't care about leveling and so many people were not doing it.

Now I've went up 3 levels and everyone will start doing it.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I'm expecting option C : none of the above. TS if you finished and gained ten levels. Makes my earlier stance of not doing this LTQ all the sweeter. ofc now I can and will, and get stats that others had to gain levels for. Win win in my book. First time ever I've been the benefactor of one of Gree's screw ups.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013