Losing gold and or xp

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Losing gold and or xp

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Losing gold and or xp

When working on the lte, I noticed my gold fluctuate after a kill, when It stopped I noticed over 200 gold was gone from wht it had gave me credit for when I first dropped the critter. When I levelled early on, it refilled my energy bar, gave me my points. I spent my points, closed my profile, and lost xp when i closed my profile, lost my level, my full energy bar dropped to almost 0, and I needed 38 more xp to level.

Anyone else noticed any problems?
    Daily player

Post Count
    Please, please search. This has been discussed a few times and you will find your answer.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I did. I keep leveling and unleveling.

Looks like they put in a hot fix to greatly reduce the LTE xp, and we saw the side effects.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Please, please search. This has been discussed a few times and you will find your answer.
    Jonny, I think something different is going on besides the know issue with map mastery bonuses.

Post Count
    Nope.

1.If you're on a level 2-3-4-5 map and you goto Vault your earned Gold, you will be dropped back to the Gold earned from a level 1 MOB.

2. The LTQ did go down in XP. Substantially. But it doesn't fix #1.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Nope.

1.If you're on a level 2-3-4-5 map and you goto Vault your earned Gold, you will be dropped back to the Gold earned from a level 1 MOB.

This. With the slight correction that anything that forces a server connect (vaulting, guild chat, refreshing battle list, simply waiting 10 seconds) will cause this to happen. It's an unfortunate side effect of what I suspect is Grees attempt to make gold and honor server side protected to prevent the H word. It's doubly bad because the mobs have 20%-ish more health on a level 5 map, which means it costs you more energy to get less gold. Typical. We end up getting screwed by something that we asked for because their coders clearly fail at life.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Nope.

That would explain why I kept all my gold this morning when I went to a map I'd only killed one mob at. I'm going to test this theory out because it's an experiment and I like doing experiments. Also, I am smart enough to not say "I like to experiment" around the likes of you.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    <snip>"I like to experiment".
    You're definitively talking to the right person. Johnny will hook you right up in that area....

I couldn't resist.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    You're definitively talking to the right person. Johnny will hook you right up in that area....

I couldn't resist.
    Shin, I oughta kick you right in your namesake. haha
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    <snip> Also, I am smart enough to not say "I like to experiment" around the likes of you.
    Hehe maybe should have left that part out, you set your self up.

hehe

thanks for the laugh

sorry couldn't resist either.