Another One Bites The Dust - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another One Bites The Dust

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't get it. your quitting a game cuz your not getting your precious gold? must not have been good anyway

or maybe I just don't understand? anyhow enjoy life away from cc. its pretty nice I must say

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    He wasn't that strong; you didn't move anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    my man, whatever I may have done to offend you (I honestly don't know what) I apologize for. I obviously rubbed you the wrong way. It wasn't personal.
    Don't apologize for offending a troll, brein...he's probably just applying the for the one-liner job. The only problem is he misread midget for mental-midget.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They've always said you had to enroll before you can get bonus gold. They won't back date the gold either.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Two Toes View Post
    Don't apologize for offending a troll, brein...he's probably just applying the for the one-liner job. The only problem is he misread midget for mental-midget.
    #butthurt? Post more pics of your true feelings, please.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You seriously spent over 4k on this game? For what?
    You need professional help dude.
    Why don't you stop now while you're 'ahead'?
    Someone who spends that much money on a game that is going to get you nowhere in life is not gonna quit so I don't realize why you made a goodbye thread.
    Can't realize how many nerds on here spend their life savings...

Post Count
    laters......
    abandoned

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol crybaby! Crybaby cry water in your eyes.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

The information in this thread regarding the bonus program is incorrect. Please contact support directly if you have questions about it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    They've always said you had to enroll before you can get bonus gold. They won't back date the gold either.
    This part is correct, though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Cool

It's sad to see anyone leave this game just when the game is getting better. Gree has listened and created fun new events and more to come.
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    This part is correct, though.
    So much for "automating" your bonus program... Or understanding the definition of "automatic".

I bet if Gree made cars they would only offer automatic models and not produce any vehicles with standard transmission... Except all the cars would still have a clutch and manual gear shift.. And carburetors put together with duct tape.

Post Count
    It is the case that some bonuses aren't being applied since the program was automated.

I've had all of my accounts enrolled in the bonus program since February this year yet i did receive my MW bonus for May and had to buy full price vaults to make it into the top 50 of the last leader board event which i'm not happy about and should probably be compensated for.

Its been 15 days since i raised ticket 636822 and still no bonus, if you can help me out Assault and Flattery it would be much appreicated.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    So much for "automating" your bonus program... Or understanding the definition of "automatic".

I bet if Gree made cars they would only offer automatic models and not produce any vehicles with standard transmission... Except all the cars would still have a clutch and manual gear shift.. And carburetors put together with duct tape.
    I think what they meant by "automatic" was that they would allocate even fewer customer service reps to deal with gold bonuses than before. I don't know how you can call a program "automatic" when literally nothing has changed on the customer's end-- "automatic gold bonuses" sounds to most people like all you need to do is spend the money and the bonus will be awarded automatically, not that you still have to register to enroll in an unadvertised program. And if such a system is automated, how do you explain the large number of people who are enrolled in the program and spend more than enough money to qualify for a bonus not receiving one? Not only have I heard this complaint numerous times here, but from my syndicate members as well. Or does this "automatic" gold program always wait until after the next syndicate war to award bonuses? It seems like GREE's automatic gold program is running on a machine that uses an abacus or something.

Either way, I think the OP was wronged. Excuse him for not following the rules of an unadvertised unspoken provram that purports to award gold bonuses "automatically." GREE gives paying customers the D and wonders why their company is flailing.

Post Count
    Automatic in this case means not done by hand. There used to have a poor support person going into every account and adding the bonus, now they don't have to do that. There are still some edge cases that slip through but it's a lot faster than it used to be.

Post Count
    Perhaps I'm being overly cynical, but my April gold bonus came on May 7th, when the syndicate war lasted from May 3rd - May 6th, forcing me to buy more gold just for the war. I'll be less cynical if my syndicate members who have still not received their bonus do so before the start of the upcoming syndicate war, which seems increasingly unlikely. It makes no sense to me how an automatic program isn't awarding bonuses on the first of the following month at 12:01am, as opposed to 7-21 days later.