Another One Bites The Dust

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another One Bites The Dust

Banned
    Post Count

Another One Bites The Dust

It's been a fun ride at crime city for me. It looks like I'll be calling it quits. I was due to receive a gold bonus for the $1000 tier for the month of May. Gree has flat out told me I won't get it. For this, I'm calling it quits. I won't even remain as a free player.

I started playing back in December 2012. I've spent about $4k on the game. I was seriously gonna make a run at the $2000 tier for the month of June. It kills me to think that a company would risk losing me as a customer over something like this. I've clearly spent some serious cash, and my purchases have gone up month over month. All that info is there for gree to see.

I know that we've had reasonable discussions on how much money players spend on the game. I feel that my limit was always good for me. So it's not about the free good. It's about the principle of not getting what I paid for. I can get over the lame customer support. But I can't get over this.

I've met some great people in game and in the forums. It's all been good times. I've never taken anything personal. So if I've left a sour taste anywhere, i sincerely apologize.

See ya on the other side.

Post Count
    4k since 12/12 and you were gonna try for 2k in June?

Seems legit.

Post Count
    As a somewhat newer player myself stories like this make me want to stop buying gold ASAP.
    Level 75
    Att 205k
    Def 240k

My code 869 375 926

Post Count
    And I move one spot closer to becoming crime city's strongest player!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Can you not send support the iTunes reciepts (or Android equivalent) to prove your purchases?

If you did spend enough to qualify for the bonus and Gree won't give it to you that is bang out of order.

Whatever happens, all the best for the future and congrats on "winning the game".

You've moved Dippy one step closer.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Before you leave could you explain goodbye threads?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Are you hoping gree will see this and rush to keep you as a customer?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I've always enjoyed your posting

if you want, Join us at No-Gold-Forever syndicate.

Banned
    Post Count
    If gree wont honor your gold bonus then it constitutes theft. And could be punishable by law. I would look into legal action

Post Count
    ^^ wrong. Bonuses are not purchased, they are given by gree as a way of circumventing apples limitation on purchase prices. It is just a quantity discount and he didnt get it. Thats not theft.

Banned
    Post Count
    There's two sides to every story and I'm sure GREE has they're reasons (whether people agree with them or not) I've just never seen the point in "goodbye" threads. For whatever it's worth i hope you have a great life and congratulations!

PS: Try using that disposable income on something useful like drugs, classy hookers, or one of those tiny midgets that follow you around and throw out one line zingers whenever you find yourself in a verbal battle of wits. Just listing off a few reasonable purchases.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    And I move one spot closer to becoming crime city's strongest player!
    He wasn't that strong; you didn't move anywhere.

Banned
    Post Count
    Here's the reason they're giving me:
    They're telling me that I hadn't enrolled in to the program. Since I didn't email requesting in, I don't get the bonus. While that may be common knowledge among normal recipients of the gold program, I had different information.

Through the course of a ticket email, a gree rep tells me that players are auto-enrolled in to the program when they buy the necessary amount in a given month. How is one to interpret that other than sit back spend away and you'll get your bonus.

I included a screenshot of that conversation to the rep. They weren't having it. The amount I spent isn't in question. It hasn't been brought up at all.

Why make this thread? To bring awareness. That's all. We all know gree doesn't have the best support. But this is something completely different. I'll attempt to get a refund from apple. But even if I do, I bought all my gold with gift cards. So it's not like I'll get anything back.

Post Count
    Ah, nice, the 5th thread this week on Gree being morally corrupt. I always look forward to the 5th.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    He wasn't that strong; you didn't move anywhere.
    my man, whatever I may have done to offend you (I honestly don't know what) I apologize for. I obviously rubbed you the wrong way. It wasn't personal.