Guess The Result Contest - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Guess The Result Contest

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah for buying a virtual car with real money! Doh!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't see any reason why a 3-way or 20-way tie would matter to Gree!
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i thought the person with the higher level has the tie breaker. So if two people have 450 garter pistols, then the person who is a higher level gets the prize. Am i wrong? Or are both these guys level 250?
    BALLZ!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ballzini View Post
    i thought the person with the higher level has the tie breaker. So if two people have 450 garter pistols, then the person who is a higher level gets the prize. Am i wrong? Or are both these guys level 250?
    In the last event, when the top 2 tied for first, they were both level 250. Though I believe GREE said it was their policy to award the prizes to both in the event of a tie, but one remarked that they would deal with it in the future if it became an issue.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    If it becomes a problem we'll find a tie breaker or something, but this is the only time anyone has tied for the #1 spot. We almost always have a lot of people in the 250 spot and it's always been our policy to award the prize to them.

EDIT : See CJ's post. We're going to follow the same protocol as for Modern War.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    There are no tiebreaker rules. If people tie for the number that would get a prize, both those people get a prize. This has happened a couple of times over in Modern War. EDIT: It's been awhile, though, and A&F was correct that it has never happened in Crime City before (first time for everything, though).

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy Pumpkin View Post
    Since we all know that tam and Grimly Fiendish have already agreed upon a number of Garter Pistols so that they tie for the top spot (I guess h is on vacation or something), let's see who can guess the final number at which they will tie for first place.

I guess 403.

Congrats to both of them for once again playing Gree and walking away with a superweapon.
    You lose. balthazar is currently 404, tam 403 and GF trailing with 394. All more money than sense seeing as fourth place is 188 behind third
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Cool game.
    What do we win?

Banned
    Post Count
    Bald zeemer wins. Congrats.

Consistent Contributor Pudgy Pumpkin's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    You lose. balthazar is currently 404, tam 403 and GF trailing with 394. All more money than sense seeing as fourth place is 188 behind third
    Oh bummer, did they all need to taunt me by agreeing to stop on 404 when I guessed 403? Actually, I think that's really funny. They might want to agree to stop on 304 next time and save some cash.

1 balthazar 404
    2 tam 404
    3 Grimly Fiendish 404
    I'm retired. Go away.

Consistent Contributor Pudgy Pumpkin's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy Pumpkin View Post
    Oh bummer, did they all need to taunt me by agreeing to stop on 404 when I guessed 403? Actually, I think that's really funny. They might want to agree to stop on 304 next time and save some cash.

1 balthazar 404
    2 tam 404
    3 Grimly Fiendish 404
    Wow, I didn't even see that three different Durdens are already over 400 on the new event and prepared to once again agree on a stopping point to each get the main prize. I guess the 200 cushion between them and fourth place is the bribe Gree needs to allow them keep doing this.
    I'm retired. Go away.

Post Count
    The solution is so simple. The person who get's the highest amount of items the first, wins.
    Haven't you heard? About the bird?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
    The solution is so simple. The person who get's the highest amount of items the first, wins.
    True. Poetic justice would be to disqualify anybody taking part in a fix though
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    True. Poetic justice would be to disqualify anybody taking part in a fix though
    Doesn't matter since Gree makes it so easy for players to stop spending money.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE