DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok someone explain this....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mperus View Post
    your son is a stud?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScratchFace View Post
    Of course, he takes after his father.
    It's unlikely that a stud would name one's self "ScratchFace". I'll assume you suffer from chronic dermatitis or eczema, which are both highly hereditary. My condolences.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    It's unlikely that a stud would name one's self "ScratchFace". I'll assume you suffer from chronic dermatitis or eczema, which are both highly hereditary. My condolences.
    Hehe that's pretty clever dopedopedope

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla1 View Post
    I think that if 'stud' is able to capture a screenshot and submit it to gree with a formal letter outlining his concern, he would be eligible for some 'pity points'. But he has to sound really sad.
    Probably about right, we have a guy in our syndicate who is lvl 150 and got hit by someone much higher than him, sounds like this is not an isolated event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Well assuming you're actually worth hitting, expect to get robbed by him a lot more in the near future.
    Harsh..........

Post Count
    Probably about right, we have a guy in our syndicate who is lvl 150 and got hit by someone much higher than him, sounds like this is not an isolated event.
    If your stats were high enough it would actually be a good thing..that guy is 40+ levels up he has buildings you don't rob his azz and keep it moving..... He would be my new target all day long....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Momo1234 View Post
    Harsh..........
    No it's not. He left him a link, why shouldn't he expect the rival to make use of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Momo1234 View Post
    If your stats were high enough it would actually be a good thing..that guy is 40+ levels up he has buildings you don't rob his azz and keep it moving..... He would be my new target all day long....
    Go back and check the screenshot. His stats are 5x less than the rival's stats.

Ever consider changing your name to Dodo1234?

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is from my son's CC this morning on his iPhone. How does a lvl 67 get to rob a 22?
    Actually, it's the other way around: your son tried to attack someone whom he thought was at his level (give or take one), but because user data is corrupt on the server side, the person he thought he was attacking is actually someone else in a different neighbourhood at a different level, and usually with higher stats. The avatar on the Rival List, as well as the one walking around his/her supposed hood, may look correct, but everything else isn't. This has been confirmed by other players with iOS devices (myself included). This is a fairly recent issue, most likely stemming from the last iOS game patch.

If your son wants to increase his chances of attacking someone successfully, he should check his rival's stats before engaing him/her to a duel.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    Actually, it's the other way around: your son tried to attack someone whom he thought was at his level (give or take one), but because user data is corrupt on the server side, the person he thought he was attacking is actually someone else in a different neighbourhood at a different level, and usually with higher stats. The avatar on the Rival List, as well as the one walking around his/her supposed hood, may look correct, but everything else isn't. This has been confirmed by other players with iOS devices (myself included). This is a fairly recent issue, most likely stemming from the last iOS game patch.

If your son wants to increase his chances of attacking someone successfully, he should check his rival's stats before engaing him/her to a duel.
    Dude.. did u only read the first post or something?
    He explains, a few posts after the first, why his son had to "rob" back, else he couldn't have made this screenshot?..
    **The Crazed Outlaws-TcO (Top100)**
    Dunky 485-926-532
    232.1m/146.0m Att/Def
    32m IpH
    Life is what u make of it..

TcO Requirements:
    - min 42x IPH a week till maxxed bonusses.
    - approx 35k IP in wars (we dont fuss about 1k less or so)
    - Gold optional
    - Groupme preferred (we're a chatty lil bunch)
    - Have FUN! (be friendly, chatty and active)

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunky View Post
    Dude.. did u only read the first post or something?
    He explains, a few posts after the first, why his son had to "rob" back, else he couldn't have made this screenshot?..
    I missed that, but the theory behind this scenario hasn't changed. The bottom line is that players are seeing rivals at greatly mismatched levels, whether it's an LLP seeing someone substantially higher, or vice versa.

Post Count
    I missed that, but the theory behind this scenario hasn't changed. The bottom line is that players are seeing rivals at greatly mismatched levels, whether it's an LLP seeing someone substantially higher, or vice versa.
    Thats true indeed. I run into (very much) higher lvl players from time to time too.
    **The Crazed Outlaws-TcO (Top100)**
    Dunky 485-926-532
    232.1m/146.0m Att/Def
    32m IpH
    Life is what u make of it..

TcO Requirements:
    - min 42x IPH a week till maxxed bonusses.
    - approx 35k IP in wars (we dont fuss about 1k less or so)
    - Gold optional
    - Groupme preferred (we're a chatty lil bunch)
    - Have FUN! (be friendly, chatty and active)

Banned
    Post Count
    easy it was on someone news screen and now he is getting payback 40 lvl's later

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah, as I mentioned earlier there is a member of our syndicate who is lvl 100+ and was hit by a 180, the mismatching seems to be on Gree's end of things, and if what you said is true that others are experiencing this same problem then it is definitely Gree's problem.

Post Count
    This is a bug on robberies. At least it is on my system.

The first time you try to rob something that has already been robbed by someone else (very recently) it will sometimes do this. Kinda like the system trying to catch up on things but trying to do two things and once. The default is to just make it so you lost the robbery.

Sucks too cause you lose explosives on what should be an easy robbery.
    Bluemoe

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by duckid View Post
    This is a bug on robberies. At least it is on my system.

The first time you try to rob something that has already been robbed by someone else (very recently) it will sometimes do this. Kinda like the system trying to catch up on things but trying to do two things and once. The default is to just make it so you lost the robbery.

Sucks too cause you lose explosives on what should be an easy robbery.
    This thread has nothing to do with that. Not in the least.

So based on your reply I have to ask, do you work for Gree?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    This thread has nothing to do with that. Not in the least.

So based on your reply I have to ask, do you work for Gree?
    So what you're realling asking is: Are you in FC?
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE