Android Users: How often does MW force quit or have to be restarted each day?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How many times a day does MW have to be restarted?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0: It's flawless!

2 3.28%
  • 1-5: Meh..

6 9.84%
  • 5-10: A bit

10 16.39%
  • 10-20: It's irritating

23 37.70%
  • 20-30: It's pretty unplayable

8 13.11%
  • 30+: I can't do anything. I want to set it on fire.

12 19.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android Users: How often does MW force quit or have to be restarted each day?

Post Count

Android Users: How often does MW force quit or have to be restarted each day?

Like the title says, how many times do you have to force quit, or does the game randomly crash, every day. I'd like to see if I'm alone in this.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Post Count
    I am on iOS and have the same problem: roughly every 5 attacks
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Given the variance in how many times people log on, I think a % would have been more appropriate but this game seems more unreliable by the hour.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So far today alone, I have had to delete/reinstall the game 9 different occasions, just to get the data download to go through. After many, many hours i finally went through. I immediately checked my inventory and noticed that I had lost over 200 indestructible units. I then immediately deleted and reinstalled and they all appeared again to be followed by the data download again which then showed me as having 0 units total. Deleted and reinstalled again and that is where I currently stand. It has crashed after every single boss hit. I seem to be beating him with one hit as my objectives keep increasing, but I cannot check my inventory for the units as it now crashes every time.

In summation, I have had 87 force closes and 11 delete/reinstalls today, and that is after I started counting!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It used to be around 50-80 daily crashes, which went down to 0-3 force closes per day after last update, then now its been 15 crashes in the last few hours since boss event started. theres a new update for android out today, should i do it or not?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Zulfiqaar.......I wish I could undo it if that helps.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I raid ppl and when i check stats it crashes

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I cannot even stay on long enough without a force close to send in a ticket. And now every time I click on Fight On in the boss screen it automatically force closes. Seems as if it is getting worse by the minute!

Post Count

Red face

It ridiculous on the forces closer. I touch the app and get forced closed. Yes really.

Lurker
    Post Count
    the worst part is every day it closes during the scratch off ticket so I never get that

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It depends on the device. I started on a Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace with Android 2.3 and it was unplayable. Crashed 3X/ minute and had to be restarted constantly. The only reason I put up with it was I knew I was getting a better phone soon and wanted improve the character while I waited. My new phone arrived and it is a HTC One SV with Android 4.0.1 and it crashes maybe 2X/day.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I wish my game only crashed 2x a day. On a good day I only force close a dozen times.

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count
    I voted 10-20 because most days, I'm on CC more and not paying a lot of attention to MW. On a day I'm pretty active though, like during WD, it's easily 50+. Not even to mention that when disappearing buildings start getting really bad, I have to go into settings and force stop the application, since it runs in the background even after you close it. On an average day I have to do that at least five times.

Does anyone else have the lovely untargetable building bug too? I've noticed that if I'm at my base in MW and I tab to any other app (including the in-game "earn free gold" deal), if any of my buildings come due to pay out, I can't select them or pick up the money. Have to exit, reopen, and collect. The solution I've been using is that, for some reason, when I'm on a map and I switch apps, I can come back and just head to my base, and everything's working like it's supposed to.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can't say for sure, but it's often.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Before I was forced to upgrade, it rarely crashed. Now, it crashes just looking at it.