Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    use stealth drone to move commanders fast, just reinforce the base you want the commander at.

Thanks, cook.

Radar/map

Does anyone knows the meaning of the blue spots and yellow spots on the radar?
    At first I thought blue spots were my allies, but they are almost in a straight line, sone it doesn't feels right.
    The yellow dots are even more strange...
    It's not that it makes a difference on the game experience, but maybe it could if I knew the meaning!
    Thanks

Rule changes????

Is there anywhere where we can see the new rules,
    I have noticed that losing an op no longer gives immunity, what is the cool down period? It's too easy for people to destroy you when you sleep now, taking two or three ops. Or do you have to buy immunity now?
    Can't seem to reinforce allies occupations now?
    When you abandon a base that is under occuption, the occupier gets it now?
    It would be useful to keep us abreast of these new rules.
    Cheers

Alliances can not share resources as the FAQ says.

Unit Value

Is there any where to see unit value for the LTQ?

I built 41 helicopters and it gave me 12,710/50,000 (2 of 30)

Level 4+ NPC Coordinates

One of the missions is to defeat 5 level 4+NPCs... however for as far as I can scan in my world, the highest level NPC's are level 2... I've spent hours scanning, looking as far as a 12 hour attack in all directions and haven't found a different one... Can someone help me with some coordinates of a few higher level NPC's?

Quote Originally Posted by supernice View Post
    One of the missions is to defeat 5 level 4+NPCs... however for as far as I can scan in my world, the highest level NPC's are level 2... I've spent hours scanning, looking as far as a 12 hour attack in all directions and haven't found a different one... Can someone help me with some coordinates of a few higher level NPC's?
    The higher NPCs are towards the inner rings of the map, I'm attacking 10+ NPC and its an hour drive one way...

Riddle me this, WHAT DOES THE COMMANDER STAR POWER DO??? You can increase the total by fusing and you can add to it by absorbing but what is the purpose....?

Chat

I cant use the world and alliance chat i have a send button but nowhere to type a message.
    Dont have the problem with the alliance message board.

Please help!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Pup View Post
    When another player attacks me, I don't get any attack points for the units that I kill. It doesn't matter whether I win or lose, I get nothing. This seems to either be a glitch, or a massive oversight by the devs. For instance, a player can send a wave of units, they lose the battle, wipe out a ton of my units, and I don't get credit for it.

Some players in my alliance are claiming that they in fact do get attack points when being attacked, and others like myself do not.

I would think that the player who WINS the battle should be the one credited with attack points.

It would make players prepare better when both attacking and defending.

It would make players use scouting more, knowing that if they lose the battle, they get nothing.
    In the newest update they allow us to get attack points if someone attacks us. Im pretty sure if we lose we don't get any but i haven't lost in a while so i dont know!

Be able to swop commanders within the alliances 1 for 1

Ok the ability to swop with another player in your alliance your commanders so you can do more fusions and make your commanders better

It must be agreed at both ends of the deal

Or the ability to fuse commanders that don't match to get high level commanders say you can do this only when they are max and be able to add extra skills to an existing commander so instead of increasing its max level by 10 it adds a commander skill instead up to the max 3 skills again can be done only with max commanders

Their. Are to many types getting the same one is hard or you should be able to select from a list what you get, the level ie common or rare etc should be random then you can pick from the short list so you can creat more fusions.

Why is my base red?

My base has a red "aura".

Quote Originally Posted by buyshalom View Post
    My base has a red "aura".
    Incoming enemy..

Hi there,
    I have two questions if anyone can help:

1) what makes you leveling up in this game and by how much? Pvp? Pve? Missions?

2) did anyone calculate the best unit to train for unit value ltq? I mean by that the best ratio between unit value and time to train.

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud View Post
    Hi there,
    I have two questions if anyone can help:

1) what makes you leveling up in this game and by how much? Pvp? Pve? Missions?

2) did anyone calculate the best unit to train for unit value ltq? I mean by that the best ratio between unit value and time to train.

Thanks guys!
    There is a chart on the forum somewhere.

Hailstorms give to the most unit value per minute of train time at 320. Titans and arachnids give 300, I think. These numbers are off the top of my head.

for just unit value, rails are worth 8000, hellfire are worth 8000, titans 6000, artillery are 1800, hail are 800. Arachnids are 450. That's all I can remember.