Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunarender View Post
    To answer your question read the FAQ, it is there. The first Q&A about buildings.
    Maybe its got * around it because it was undecided at time of developing at that was the u checked FAQ they came up with.

I can't find out how to send resources still

Can you move ur Homebase closer to the mid?

Destroyed building restored to previous level or start from level 1 again?

If I destroy a resource building of an enemy and repaired, does it start from level 1 or restored back to the same level before it was destroyed?

are fast units those with lower speed ratings? it looks like the stealth is real low speed and really fast. though when i add helicopters to my army it always slow them down even though they should be faster than tanks. Devs, any help here?

Quote Originally Posted by cook976 View Post
    are fast units those with lower speed ratings? it looks like the stealth is real low speed and really fast. though when i add helicopters to my army it always slow them down even though they should be faster than tanks. Devs, any help here?
    It seems to be a handicap manner of making the game fair, imagine 1400 high powered units appearing out of nowhere and wiping your army and then coming back for more before you know it......wouldn't be nice so you can only do that with jeeps, which aren't high powered and won't do much damage

Is there anyway to transfer this game like there is with MW and CC? My phone is having issues and may be getting a new one tomorrow so I would like to know it I could transfer this game to my new phone like I can with MW and CC through a funzio account

Thanks in advance
    Josh

My best advice, I think its fool proof.
    Profile, settings, contact support......goes to an email screen, scroll down it includes all the codes and data for your game and account, screenshot it and email to yourself or copy and paste it to a text or something so its on another device.

Then when you get new device start an account and email them the data and ask to swap it into the account your on......or it should simply load the game via game centre when you log on. I use two decides and it always says your game centre a count has a player set UK, transfer data to this device....that's when you get into the app so should work like that.

Good luck and happy new phone

When this will be available for android players please ?

Thanks ^^

Images would be a great addition

Quote Originally Posted by m0dulat0r View Post
    Images would be a great addition
    What images?

Does the travel time to a battle make a difference to performance in said battle?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ben111 View Post
    Does the travel time to a battle make a difference to performance in said battle?
    Cheers
    Not at all, however the time there and back is time your base/outpost is lacking defense those units give.

Thanks Bluedood, good to know.

When another player attacks me, I don't get any attack points for the units that I kill. It doesn't matter whether I win or lose, I get nothing. This seems to either be a glitch, or a massive oversight by the devs. For instance, a player can send a wave of units, they lose the battle, wipe out a ton of my units, and I don't get credit for it.

Some players in my alliance are claiming that they in fact do get attack points when being attacked, and others like myself do not.

I would think that the player who WINS the battle should be the one credited with attack points.

It would make players prepare better when both attacking and defending.

It would make players use scouting more, knowing that if they lose the battle, they get nothing.

Attack points not defence points.

You still get commander but dot know how it determines what one to use or if it takes energy