Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud View Post
    Hi there,
    I have two questions if anyone can help:

1) what makes you leveling up in this game and by how much? Pvp? Pve? Missions?

2) did anyone calculate the best unit to train for unit value ltq? I mean by that the best ratio between unit value and time to train.

Thanks guys!
    It would be great if someone could answer his first question in detail. I haven't read any official word anywhere as to what contributes to raising your overall level. Building stuff? Upgrading stuff? Building units? Killing other units? Capturing outposts? Raiding NPCs? Attacking people? ???

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMar7 View Post
    It would be great if someone could answer his first question in detail. I haven't read any official word anywhere as to what contributes to raising your overall level. Building stuff? Upgrading stuff? Building units? Killing other units? Capturing outposts? Raiding NPCs? Attacking people? ???
    Completing missions, upgrading commanders (both normal and experimental), researching.

Mind you, attacking people gives you AP, which in turn allows you to complete AP missions. Raiding NPCs contributes to NPC missions. Good lick.

Medi
    World 10
    Level42
    ~370,000,000 AP

Thanks Medi. Fyi, in world10 too, just not in FE like you. In ssw1 (name: commander, ap: 40m).

Just got kicked out from the 1100 zone by FE btw lol.

Since rare resources are not available in world 10 (you know why!) do you have an idea of the best unit that doesnt require any? ;-)))

I hope some day you'll let me access the 1100! Not even asking for center ;-)

Commander SSW1

Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud View Post
    Thanks Medi. Fyi, in world10 too, just not in FE like you. In ssw1 (name: commander, ap: 40m).

Just got kicked out from the 1100 zone by FE btw lol.

Since rare resources are not available in world 10 (you know why!) do you have an idea of the best unit that doesnt require any? ;-)))

I hope some day you'll let me access the 1100! Not even asking for center ;-)

Commander SSW1
    The best way BY FAR to get uranium and titanium is completing the AP missions. The deposits in the center of the map are darn near a gimmick. If you stay just outside to 1100 range, in the 850 range, you probably won't get messed with, and still be able to find level 7/8 deposits of iron and oil. During the player AP event, I got over 2 million titanium and uranium from AP missions.

Reset account

I would like to reset my account, my brother gave me his ipad and I would like to play this game but not his account. Is there anyway possible at all?

Terrible gree

My commander has not return to my base since a mission 17 hours ago.
    The timer still remains at zero.
    Have contacted gree but nothing is happening.
    Their workers must be sleeping on their job again.

I have try re-install my game but no use.

This has happened twice in my game.!!!!

Are they going to do something about this??

How is star power gained? Is it only by fusing or can you gain it from attacking other players?

Quote Originally Posted by Fun Killer View Post
    How is star power gained? Is it only by fusing or can you gain it from attacking other players?
    The star power is filled through absorbing other commanders. You lose them in the process but you significantly raise the stats of that absorbing commander. There are also star power boosts you can use on the commander.

Through successful merging (same level merging) you can increase the star meter even more and yet again, absorb more commanders.

Question whats the difference...

can please explain the difference between these two:

i) Attack a level 10+ NPC xx times
    ii) Attack level 10-20 NPCS to earn xx base fusion cores

Quote Originally Posted by sweed View Post
    can please explain the difference between these two:

i) Attack a level 10+ NPC xx times
    ii) Attack level 10-20 NPCS to earn xx base fusion cores

The first challenge is to attack an NPC that is at least a level 10. Do this xx times to win the challenge.

The second challenge is to get xx base fusion cores (or whatever it says in the challenge). You do this by attacking NPCs with a level between 10 and 20 (or whatever it says in the challenge). You won't get an item with every attack, so the number of total attacks required to win this challenge is unknown.

Friendly bump

Commanders

I have a couple questions so please bare with me. Also if there is a good thread answering a lot of these questions please don't hesitate to point it out. And thanks in advance for any help

Someone attacked my base (which is completely fine, part of the game) which HAD a defense grid with:

Commander: Phantom (level 50)
    Total Units: 1100
    1 Jeep
    1 Tank
    1 Arachnid
    580 Helicopters
    1 Hailstorm
    1 Rocket Truck
    1 Hammerhead
    1 Centurion
    1 Hawk
    512 Artilleries

They took out my entire army of:

Commander: Mei Mei (Level 20)
    Total Units: 4452
    61 Stealth Dones
    743 Jeeps
    1500 Helicopters
    125 Hammerheads
    521 Tanks
    800 Artilleries
    315 Hawks
    152 Bombers
    234 Rocket Trucks
    1 Transport

My question is was his commander the winning "x" factor? If not then what else could it have been. If yes then I didn't realize realize commanders had that much influence on an army and my next questions are

I am a free player so how do I create stronger commanders?
    I know about fusing and absorbing commanders but is there a thread/advice on which/what commanders to fuse/absorb to create better commanders?
    When fusing commanders if I fuse a level 5/20 commander with either a level 1/20 commander or a level 1/10 commander, I only get a level 5/30 commander even though the level 1/20 was two level 1/10 commanders fused together. Is there any benefit of fusing the 1/20 commander over the 1/10 commander or am I just "throwing away" a 1/10 commander if I fuse the 1/20 commander with the 5/20 commander?
    Also if I fuse a 20/20 commander with a 20/20 commander it only gives me a 20/30 commander. Is there any benefit of fusing two 20/20 commanders over a 20/20 and a 1/10 commander? they both give you 20/30 commanders.

Finally absorbing questions.
    When absorbing commanders, do certain commanders mix and match better?
    Should I absorb commanders with similar stats or opposite/different stats?
    Should I absorb commanders with higher levels or lower levels (ex: a 20/20 commander absorbing a 10/10 commander vs a 1/10 commander)?

If you have any other tips on how to create better commanders please let me know.

Thanks for all the help!

His commander yes u had a **** one. But he had a good unit combo.

How do I complete the epic commander challenges?

What's the best way to get those challenges completed for those epic commanders? Like Nikolai black viper and so forth

My question is was his commander the winning "x" factor? If not then what else could it have been. If yes then I didn't realize realize commanders had that much influence on an army and my next questions are

It's mostly to do with leadership and how it increases your unit stats if you exeed your commanders leadership score its effect is diluted. Then comes the commanders special skills like air craft damaged or health these too can have a big effect.
    Also in commanders tab in menu their are upgrades that increase commanders abilitys.

I am a free player so how do I create stronger commanders?
    I know about fusing and absorbing commanders but is there a thread/advice on which/what commanders to fuse/absorb to create better commanders?

Ok fusing to max a commander with 3 fuses allowed

Take upto 8 of any type L10 or L20 and so on, max them so 10:10 or 20:20 then fuse them so you get 10:20 then max again so 20:20 get 2 fuse them get a 20:30 max 2 of them get both 30:30 fuse them you get a 30:40 max that you get a L40 with 7k star points fill that you have a good commander do that with commanders at L20 or better.
    you get a L50 from a L20 and a L60 from a L30 but to make perfect commanders you need 8 of any type but epics, that needs 16
    But unless you are a gold player you will be lucky to see that or 8 matching commanders above L20
    But even L50 commanders made from 4 are ok if you fill their star points.
    You can make good L40,s from 4 L20 commanders then see if you get another 4 of the same type to make it a 50 or you could use 2 more and make a fifty from 6 commanders you get less star points so poorer commander but it your choice.

Finally absorbing questions.
    When absorbing commanders, do certain commanders mix and match better?

No I it makes no difference what you use, I use my L10 commanders to absorb I max them first so they give 200 star points each. If you need space fuse them after maxing them but I do it only to make space, better commanders give more star points when absorbing so you don't lose anything for fusing them first. Star points increase all commander stats including their abilities.

If you have any other tips on how to create better commanders please let me know.

Thanks for all the help![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Drifting death; 11-08-2013 at 08:22 AM.