The Dark Wanderer - LTQ - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Wanderer - LTQ

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecauldron View Post
    Definitely not for campers, gained 1.5lvls with 1 energy bar
    Is bait LTQ to lure campers away from their caves.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sousas View Post
    Is bait LTQ to lure campers away from their caves.
    And, I wholeheartedly approve. I can't wait to see if any criers come out to MY thread.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    are any campers coming out for this event. the exp is crazy im a little shy .
    I am not coming out of my shell for this. The final reward is a pittance.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Has anyone checked to see if these stones are for guild walls? I doubt it because they are not showing up for me to donate them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pendentive View Post
    Has anyone checked to see if these stones are for guild walls? I doubt it because they are not showing up for me to donate them.
    I've donated mine. So, yes, these are for Guild (walls).

Post Count
    This is the same situation in modern war. Lot of stones. No choice with events every two weeks! Lolll
    Retired founder of HOD! Life is so nice without GREE!

Post Count
    Now Gree is adding the stone like concrete in MW & bricks in CC...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Perhaps they're going to lighten up the amount of Stones earned through PvP to really make Guilds appreciate the 'Walls'.

People were crying about Walls & (the H word), but if Gree limits Stones then (the H word) won't be ahead of other Guilds when it comes war time, no matter how much Gold they have. Do you feel me?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Çamper account and high level account both sitting this one out. Wayyyy too much XP, especially with half the prizes being relatively useless.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by phopjon View Post
    especially with half the prizes being relatively useless.
    But, what if this half of the prizes just became valuable? It's like a country who decides not to issue any more particular form of currency and there's only one way for the population to obtain it?

Maybe Gree listened but just like 'The Butterfly Effect', for every action there is a reaction but it just might not be what you thought it was? All I'm saying is if PvP Stones just dried up and your Guild needed Stones, then you better hope every member is participating in the, uh, LTQ.

Genius, really.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spectroman View Post
    If you look at each monster you have to kill the amount of XP gain per hit, is the same amount of the GOLD you will get once you kill that monster

task 25/50 the Driders show you will gain 204 XP per hit which is the same amount it shows as the gold yu will get when you kill the monster, the same is for all the prior monsters

Cheers
    Hmmmm.....

Post Count
    How many of the top 50 guilds are still even building walls anymore? It only delays teams by 1 maybe 2 minutes and gives points to teams with low level player a chance to earn points. No walls no points for people with low level 2nd games or just lower levels that were let in to take out walls. I know we went no walls and most of the teams we came across we top 50 and also no walls or basically no walls till last day then ran into 1 level 10 wall
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    But, what if this half of the prizes just became valuable? It's like a country who decides not to issue any more particular form of currency and there's only one way for the population to obtain it?

Maybe Gree listened but just like 'The Butterfly Effect', for every action there is a reaction but it just might not be what you thought it was? All I'm saying is if PvP Stones just dried up and your Guild needed Stones, then you better hope every member is participating in the, uh, LTQ.

Genius, really.
    Our guild doesnt bother with walls anymore given they have little value in large gem spending guilds. The gold to buy walls is better spent on adding guild members. So, gree would need to increase the value of the walls as well.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecauldron View Post
    Definitely not for campers, gained 1.5lvls with 1 energy bar
    I second that!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well they can still gain points hitting the castle. Actually low level account will gain more points hitting the castle than walls.