The Dark Wanderer - LTQ - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Dark Wanderer - LTQ

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups View Post
    Well CJ the bangod is back. I see him posting around...no surprised how I see banned people everywhere.
    People should be allowed to post a ban appeal, some bans are just ridiculous.

Post Count
    Hey everyone,

I checked other precedent values of uashsar's spreadsheet and I found same values as mine.
    For information to share for this spreadsheet as I can't edit it (sent PM to uashsar).

#49 Defeat Ani
    120 per hit
    12355 total HP

#50 The Dark Wanderer
    130 per hit
    14251 total HP

KA 547-765-913 / [FKG] Galaad

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dear all,

Am at 47/50 of this event. I note that the final 3 levels require the clearing of about 37k in monsters' heslthpoints yielding the return of 2 stones, some golds and the elephant warrior. Think it is probably not worth the return. Any views on this? Much appreciated. Thanks !!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by uashsar View Post
    Started a cost-benefit version here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...XlEeUE#gid=102

Edit: Just realized that using the templated sheet requires another template to be filled. So start here -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...eXlEeUE#gid=96
    Thanks for the great effort. Just to help out.
    Lvl 49 Ani HP is 12389 Energy use 120 Hit back 49.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    Dear all,

Am at 47/50 of this event. I note that the final 3 levels require the clearing of about 37k in monsters' heslthpoints yielding the return of 2 stones, some golds and the elephant warrior. Think it is probably not worth the return. Any views on this? Much appreciated. Thanks !!!
    Not worth the XP gain for completing levels 48- 50. The XP gain will raise your levels tremendously. I am happy to stop at L47 prize. No point in going all the way to 50.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks. I have also stopped w/o 48 to 50. To me, it is not worth the gem ...