Tournament of Factions! Top 100

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tournament of Factions! Top 100

Post Count

Tournament of Factions! Top 100

Oh yah! i'm inside the top 100 & around 5 mins to go. And now i'm waiting for my new virtual toys..

Any thoughts about this tournament event? Who likes it & why you don't like this event?
    Last edited by Gambit12; 06-17-2013 at 02:19 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    your clock isnt correct, dont know if mine is either but I would think it ends in 3H02min like usually gree end of events timing!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Erm, not sure there is 5 minutes to go; there's a problem with the finish time, so that it renders as midday whatever your local time; I guess that means it'll be midday PST. I've been on "Finishing: Soon" since midday here, 5 hours ago.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by S&H Max View Post
    your clock isnt correct, dont know if mine is either but I would think it ends in 3H02min like usually gree end of events timing!

Its already over bro & i have soon in the timer...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Its already over bro & i have soon in the timer...
    I can assure you my clock says 2:54:40

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_funzio View Post
    Erm, not sure there is 5 minutes to go; there's a problem with the finish time, so that it renders as midday whatever your local time; I guess that means it'll be midday PST. I've been on "Finishing: Soon" since midday here, 5 hours ago.
    I just tried couple more shots & my score still adds up so that means i gotta keep going then...
    KA - Officially Retired

Post Count
    I believe it ends at 12 PST. I am still missing 60k points but it still would not place me inside the top 1000. This is a nice event for free players but at least a warning it was going to happen would have been nice. The question remains to see if we get all the prizes or just the tier prize.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Oh yah! i'm inside the top 100 & around 5 mins to go. And now i'm waiting for my new virtual toys..

Any thoughts about this tournament event? Who likes it & why you don't like this event?
    i hate this event..lost more stats then u gain even made top 25 and still crap units..i lost 20/18k in stats after i repaired my base..i will sit the next one out..gonna uninstall the app to take me off the leaderboards so hopefully that will work

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I just knocked you out of top 100 gambit ;-)

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down Too much!!

At first I was all about this, it's got great potential, now that it's almost over, I've lost almost 15k Attk and D and I'm not even gonna get 5k back. So I spent all these days raiding for a huge loss!!! Not cool, plus the faction prizes are pretty garbage til u get to the top 10 and that would cost thousands of dollars!!! By far and away, not even close to being worth the time and effort. But it was fun and with some adjustments could be worth it!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J V View Post
    At first I was all about this, it's got great potential, now that it's almost over, I've lost almost 15k Attk and D and I'm not even gonna get 5k back. So I spent all these days raiding for a huge loss!!! Not cool, plus the faction prizes are pretty garbage til u get to the top 10 and that would cost thousands of dollars!!! By far and away, not even close to being worth the time and effort. But it was fun and with some adjustments could be worth it!
    I'm down 100,000 attack..............

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by J V View Post
    I agree - lost 5k A& D, no definitive end of event, prizes aren't worth the time and effort and the whole thing lasts too long

Lurker
    Post Count
    always ends at noon Pacific Time

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dont worry about losing stats. Any stats you have that are not indes are fake anyhow. I was glad to lose some units to get my real stats back. The ltq about a month ago that had the des units made me lose my real stats. I think i have my real stats back now

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder View Post
    Dont worry about losing stats. Any stats you have that are not indes are fake anyhow. I was glad to lose some units to get my real stats back. The ltq about a month ago that had the des units made me lose my real stats. I think i have my real stats back now
    I'm not worried. But I want people to know that 5-15k losses is the tip of the iceberg. 100k like me is out there. But I am pounding away.