GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Emperors will not compete in faction to faction

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Emperors will not compete in faction to faction

Announcement

In order to seriously compete in this new faction to faction event one would need to spend the whole weekend with your device again. Next to the WD event we find this too burdensome. We would like to have the amount of divorces minimalized. Some Individual Emperors will be competitive enough to fight anyways but again, not as a faction.

Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Consistent Contributor TYR_Rune's Avatar
    Post Count
    In other words, you will not compete in FvF?
    Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
    PM for details
    (no hackers pls)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    AnnouncementIn order to seriously compete in this new faction to faction event one would need to spend the whole weekend with your device again. Next to the WD event we find this too burdensome. We would like to have the amount of divorces minimalized. Some Individual Emperors will be competitive enough to fight anyways but again, not as a faction.Yours,
    AnnouncementIn order to seriously compete in this new faction to faction event one would need to spend the whole weekend with your device again. Next to the WD event we find this too burdensome. We would like to have the amount of divorces minimalized. Some Individual Emperors will be competitive enough to fight anyways but again, not as a faction.Yours,
    With much respect and admiration, I must disagree, sir. Gree has given us a choice. The WD event is too intense and consumes too much time and costs too much. The F v. F is simpler, almost FREE, can be played at each person's pace, and refills give you 50 hits, not just 4. It still is a person's choice, do F v. F, WD, both, or none. Anonymously Yours,

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah okay, ferr! What ever you say!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE2013 View Post
    I dont belive you penguin.to mutch ego in you to see two sup factions in front of your name
    lol i would have to agree

Post Count
    You've all been trolled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Our small top 500 faction has come to this same conclusion. And almost quoted ferr exactly. 4 guys are plucking away on individual efforts. over 30 others are just doing their normal amount of fighting and raiding.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looking at the scores, it seems a flightless bird has decided to quit two days AFTER the event began, and those SUP boys and girls are killing flightless birds, warriors, clowns, fighters, McGurties, experts, puppies, gunners, pancakes, skulls, bones, suspects, alphas, deltas, and killas!!! If you're smart, et them SUP boys and girls play alone. See how much fun they have if someone held an event and no one showed up to get slaughtered. Aren't you people tired of losing?

Post Count
    If you click on the individual faction, it will show each players cumulative score during the event. I suppose 3.5m is just a regular weekend in Amsterdam....

Credibility? Hardly.
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymously Yours View Post
    Looking at the scores, it seems a flightless bird has decided to quit two days AFTER the event began, and those SUP boys and girls are killing flightless birds, warriors, clowns, fighters, McGurties, experts, puppies, gunners, pancakes, skulls, bones, suspects, alphas, deltas, and killas!!! If you're smart, et them SUP boys and girls play alone. See how much fun they have if someone held an event and no one showed up to get slaughtered. Aren't you people tired of losing?
    You are not anonymous to me anymore :-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman GRI View Post
    You are not anonymous to me anymore :-)
    Hello, buddy. Have we met?

Banned
    Post Count

Lightbulb

You having a laugh ferr, when I last checked your team was in 2nd spot
    Last edited by United Nation of Foxes; 06-17-2013 at 01:01 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd2222 View Post
    In 2nd place I think 1 and a half years of playing this game is finally taking its toll on him making announcements then doing the exact opposite lol.
    I guess it must be hard losing every week

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You almost had me - I can hardly believe my lying eyes.

Your faction is in second place with 110 MILLION BP and you personally have almost 3.5 million.

Why do you even both to make a thread like this ?

Confusingly Yours.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hollow words as you guys finished 2nd place. ho-humm