Emperors will not compete in faction to faction - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Emperors will not compete in faction to faction

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    On behalf of the killers, Gurts, bones, skulls, gunners, buckwheats, flightless birds etc etc etc....I thank you for allowing us to all jump one spot and clear out probably 6-7 spots in the top 250 individually. I will gladly take the open spots!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    At the end of the day its just a game. Does it really matter as long as your having fun?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captnmorgan View Post
    At the end of the day its just a game. Does it really matter as long as your having fun?
    ....++1....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TYR_Rune View Post
    In other words, you will not compete in FvF?
    Not really in other words, but in those words, if you look in the title.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans67 View Post
    If you click on the individual faction, it will show each players cumulative score during the event. I suppose 3.5m is just a regular weekend in Amsterdam....

Credibility? Hardly.
    Um..... I do believe the statement made went something like this...."Some Individual Emperors will be competitive enough to fight anyways but again, not as a faction"
    Yes, actually that is exactly what the statement was.

Banned
    Post Count
    And I quote the original post verbatim:
    Emperors will not compete in faction to faction
    Announcement

In order to seriously compete in this new faction to faction event one would need to spend the whole weekend with your device again. Next to the WD event we find this too burdensome. We would like to have the amount of divorces minimalized. Some Individual Emperors will be competitive enough to fight anyways but again, not as a faction.

Yours, (Ferr)

Hipocrit

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah, talk it up Ferr - Mr Self Appointed Sage. But we can all see the glaringly obvious evidence to the contrary. Nice try buddy but we don't buy it any more.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Go chicken go chicken sup 1 go go go chicken sup 1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Perhaps the people FINALLY see the "emperor" wears no clothing?

Banned
    Post Count
    I just want to ask the Emporers how that not competing worked out for you????????

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Was there a contest? I actually was hitting far less than I normally do, Father's Day, had to check out new cars for stepson, etc. didn't have my normal amount of MW fun time lately. I need to make some changes, the real world just getting in the way of my fun.

Post Count
    Ferr, why do we think we care about what your faction will be doing?
    Your post serves no purpose for the community - it only protects your inflated ego by suggesting that there is a valid reason why you guys will not get top spot in these events.
    Come on! At this stage we all know now that if you get top spot in a WD event, it is only because SUP would have let you.
    Mine,

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napolemon View Post
    Ferr, why do we think we care about what your faction will be doing?Your post serves no purpose for the community - it only protects your inflated ego by suggesting that there is a valid reason why you guys will not get top spot in these events.Come on! At this stage we all know now that if you get top spot in a WD event, it is only because SUP would have let you.Mine,
    ^^^^^^^^(**)^^^^^^^^^ Yes and so it is said, so it shall be done.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    I just want to ask the Emporers how that not competing worked out for you????????
    Our faction is a tight group and look for leadership for every event. All wish to know if we compete or not. If we decide to compete all emperors will take this seriously and give up parts of their weekend. the BP numbers would be double or more compared to as to what they were now. Would we have won the event ? Perhaps not as it would probably trigger pun as well to do better. By this decision many of us have had a nice relaxed weekend without feeling guilty not to have competed and others competed anyway but knew up front it was on individual basis.
    Personally, I played for a few hours only and exchanged bps with some heavyhitters. With over 2000bps per attack a couple of millions bp is easy to get. It was of course nice that we ended up being 2nd but by the same token we could have been nr 16 as well
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Announcement

In order to seriously compete in this new faction to faction event one would need to spend the whole weekend with your device again. Next to the WD event we find this too burdensome. We would like to have the amount of divorces minimalized. Some Individual Emperors will be competitive enough to fight anyways but again, not as a faction.

Yours,
    Why would anyone ever trust this guy?

We won't compete!! Your faction is sitting 3rd for gawds sake.