Top100 team has 1 spot open

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top100 team has 1 spot open

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Top100 team has 1 spot open

We are the Kranium Krackers. We have a team that has ranked 73, 63, 98, 166 (aim for top 250), and 129. We were not pleased with 129th finish and let go of the habitual non talking inactive players that have not tried. It hurt us last battle. We want not only bank in top 100 but back where we originally were, top75 fighting for 50. We have picked up some nice editions to the foundation we have built. Our bonuses like 6 from being maxed out. We have fun group. No minimum donation requirements because we understand everyone plays different and has different needs to get stronger. We used an app called Touch to communicate during battles and when not fighting we joke around and all. We would like someone with competitive stats that can step in and fight as needed. Level is no concern as long as the stats are competitive for it. Gold is not required but would be nice boost to the many others we have using it. I can be reached by pm here or by email at kegapult@gmail.com..you will never know if you are that one to join us if you dont ask

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have another spot opened up. We need to fill this asap. Email me at kegapult@gmail.com.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Level 31 21k/20k after syndicate bonus ..I would play 15-16 hours during the battle ant try to take at least 20k influence points for sure thanks 950251085

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bumppppppppp

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sent you a PM.