More Members than spots?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: More Members than spots?

Post Count

More Members than spots?

I am not accusing anyone of anything. I just wonder how you can have more members than available spots. Can please someone explain to me? Thought you need guild increase.

Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Lurker
    Post Count
    I noticed the same thing with several factions. However, if you click on the faction to see the players, I haven't seen one that actually has more players than slots. For example, I saw one that said 41/38. When I looked at the faction, they only had 37 players. So, I think it's a glitch.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    might be some members that already fought for some BP but were kicked, and new are enrolled and fought, then totally more then faction capacity's members have pulled BP and shown in list.

Banned
    Post Count
    Our faction has this issue. I sent a couple tickets to Gree when it said we were at capacity but we counted our members and we really had 1 spot free. Gree basically upped' our members count by 1 as a fix.

A member joined then left/removed and it never actually removed them, we don't get an WD points from them or donations but a spot is taken, and our faction was given an extra spot to make up that this phantom/ghost spot is being still occupied.

P.S. issue has been around for us for 4 months.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_blayze View Post
    Our faction has this issue. I sent a couple tickets to Gree when it said we were at capacity but we counted our members and we really had 1 spot free. Gree basically upped' our members count by 1 as a fix.
    Perhaps you earned a "Grunt" faction member from the launcher case event. Lol

Post Count
    Most likely a display glitch. Before the last war we had 57/58 members but it wouldn't let us add a new member because it said our faction was already full. When you counted we indeed were full with 58 members but the display still showed 57/58

My favorite are the factions that have 60 members slots to begin (with excluding Ferr). So your telling me PUN has 58 slots... and all the other top 10 teams are under 60 members...but yet there are dozens of "other" factions that have all 60 slots unlocked?
    VFF Legends