Transferring Game Problem

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Transferring Game Problem

Post Count

Transferring Game Problem

"No old account associated with your Funzio ID, please set an old device" keeps appearing. I have set an old device.

Help?

Post Count
    Is it possible to just delete your character and start with a new one by deleting the app or something?

Post Count
    Same issue here. Can't transfer game from iPad to iPhone.
    Getting the same response. Already reinstalled but didn't change anything.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenPin View Post
    Another thing that everyone will need to note is the changes to how you transfer your game from device to device:

Please sync/back up your account on your original device to either iTunes or the iCloud and when you are on your new/alt device, when you open the game, you will then be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes and now you should have your account restored to continue playing the game. We also suggest you write down your invite code somewhere, just in case you need to contact support to recover your account.
    That's the new system, I'm not sure how it works though. I can't help think that I'm going to run into trouble because I have 3 crime city accounts associated with my 1 ID

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    That's the new system, I'm not sure how it works though. I can't help think that I'm going to run into trouble because I have 3 crime city accounts associated with my 1 ID
    What the...can't see a prompt to restore data anywhere.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JWaLLz View Post
    What the...can't see a prompt to restore data anywhere.
    I couldn't even figure out step 1, sync/ back up? I turned iCloud on but it didn't ask to back up any apps.

Post Count
    I've just asked them to delete my character so that I can start over.

Post Count
    The original post from QueenPin is about MW. I don't think it can be applied to CC.

Account Recovery

Any Devs, if you're here on the forum. Guys, you need to fix support. I understand the amount of cases you have is huge and it takes a lot of time but there are types of issues which need to be priorities for instance Account Recoveries. Recently my Android tablet was too slow so I did a factory reset not knowing that my account would be reset on Crime City as well. It fails to work and I have had the ticket submitted to GREE about about since 4 days now. I have been playing for 4 years but try not to complain too much about anything but an issue like this puts a bad picture of GREE when the user is not able even come back to his account.

I have sent several comments and provided all the details that are required to recover my account. It should be a matter of minutes for your team. Common guys, don't just have the gamers lose faith in you. Please fix it.

For your reference, my ticket number is : #1615096.

Need your help here guys. Please get my account transferred back to me.

Thanks,
    Akhtar