F vs. F Feedback: Bonus battle points for taking out boost buildings - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F vs. F Feedback: Bonus battle points for taking out boost buildings

Lurker
    Post Count

this event sucks

unless your over a mil stats its become impossible to save to upgrade buildings.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy01 View Post
    unless your over a mil stats its become impossible to save to upgrade buildings.
    The game has changed. I'd say you ave to be over 2,000,000 to feel a little safer.

Banned
    Post Count
    I like the event but I personally think that GREE should award bonus points for hitting boost buildings it would make my 25 stamina be worth a lot more

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    This is actually a great event for players who have lower stats to score points for their faction. I'm having a hard time finding targets where I can get decent points.
    How? Low stat players get crap BP, since BP is based off level, rank and defence it favours high stats players unlike wd where it favours low level.

In this event if I find a nice target that gives 800+ BP I hit everything except the boost buildings (well I give them two hits and leave the 3rd) since destroying boost buildings reduces their defence and therefore BP

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymously Yours View Post
    The game has changed. I'd say you ave to be over 2,000,000 to feel a little safer.
    Even 2m you would have a giant bullseye during this event. The safest way to avoid being attacked is have very low stats.

Post Count

This is just my personal opinion

This tournament needs to have an option to join or not. I don't want to play it but am still being forced into it from an insane increase in attacks and raids. If I don't want to be part of WD, I don't join a faction. There's no way out of this event. Just my opinion but gives us the option to play or not.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    This tournament needs to have an option to join or not. I don't want to play it but am still being forced into it from an insane increase in attacks and raids. If I don't want to be part of WD, I don't join a faction. There's no way out of this event. Just my opinion but gives us the option to play or not.
    You can opt out, just don't reset any buildings that were hit. Vault all of your money, or give the excess to your faction. Then you can just ignore the entire thing. Come on, a simple swipe of your fingers and your boo boo is all better.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzlenutz View Post
    What are the Pros and Cons of leaving my defense buildings down or fixing them every ten minutes
    If you don't repair your buildings they can only attack you or raid what is left. If this event happens again aside from ignoring it I'll just leave all my buildings down.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    That won't happen. But if folks blindly pump money into it Gree will just keep rehashing it. Aside from the fact that I'm getting sick and tired of the relentless onslaught of crappier and crappier events a tournament every weekend will make many including myself delete this game. The weather is far too nice to be tied to this thing all weekend every weekend.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Even 2m you would have a giant bullseye during this event. The safest way to avoid being attacked is have very low stats.
    FYI - Guys with 2 million attack trade bps. They don't care about being hit. Golden army

Banned
    Post Count
    Dumb event unless your a Gree employee. Just sayin.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    That won't happen. But if folks blindly pump money into it Gree will just keep rehashing it. Aside from the fact that I'm getting sick and tired of the relentless onslaught of crappier and crappier events a tournament every weekend will make many including myself delete this game. The weather is far too nice to be tied to this thing all weekend every weekend.
    Hehe exactly..
    Thé density of players is enormous..
    Went out for à hiking trip with my sorority
    on a beautiful sunday, came back and found
    ..fell back on thé leaderboard from 6400 to 9600
    Within say ten hours...
    People must spend like hell for à crappy
    unit in thé 100s

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy01 View Post
    That's not true, I'm way below a million stats and was over vault for a week to save up for the LE building and didn't lose anything.

I agree with everyone's assessment that this event isn't worth it. It seems pointless for all but a select few. The rewards are far to low to make it worth it for the average player to participate in.
    Last edited by Brahmin; 06-16-2013 at 02:53 PM.