great job gree on the tournament of factions

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: great job gree on the tournament of factions

Articulate Author
    Post Count

great job gree on the tournament of factions

you guys did a great job on this event. few bugs the first hour. we waited over 4 months for a pvp faction event not counting wd. I love this event. A lot of people are here to complain but i will give you credit where credit is due. serious great job on this event. now will like to see a pvp ltq again.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    New event is good however i think its safe to say whos going to win the tops prizes... Again!
    lol Let the little guy have a decent chance of winning somthing, Its always the same names we see at the top.
    Before the event i used to live a peacefull life at my camp... Now im getting attacked by people with stats 100k better than mine all the time! loosing tons of units when this happens so cant afford to progress buildings as i need cash to replace units!.

WD results anytime soon? :-)

Post Count
    The event is a waste of time,just don't bother next time and just give the same people who spend 1000s on gold a few new toys to keep them happy so they keep spending .

Lurker
    Post Count
    You can have a live, up to the minute ranking for your latest cash grab but 5 days later there's no official ranking for Madagascar? WTF? With your latest cash grab update you've proven that you have easy access to the information, why is it not posted? This query is posted here cause the cash-grab overlords won't let a new account open a new thread.

Are you taking so long because you need to decide which of the hacker factions have spent enough gold to get a pass?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Guys with gold are gonna love this event. There's so much up for grab . But for the most of us we ain't got gold you GREEdy bastards.
    Dragon Realms
    Level 53 A/D of 190k.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    You can have a live, up to the minute ranking for your latest cash grab but 5 days later there's no official ranking for Madagascar? WTF? With your latest cash grab update you've proven that you have easy access to the information, why is it not posted? This query is posted here cause the cash-grab overlords won't let a new account open a new thread.

Are you taking so long because you need to decide which of the hacker factions have spent enough gold to get a pass?

OP is a sycophant
    WOW, 1st response is already someone complaining. Should have figured that I guess

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    wow everyone, it sounds like you just want them to give you the units without having to earn them. The fact is this is the most level playing field you will ever get. In WD its a crap shoot if you are a lower level player and you will find someone you can beat and earn points. Here your rivals list gives it to you.

Yes, do the people that spend gold have an advantage, absolutely but don't hold that against them because they do. And its getting old hearing about how greedy the game developers are, but they are here to make money. Play the game or don't play the game, but stop complaining every time there is something that you don't like. This started as a good thread, but quickly devolved like every other one into a trash gree thread.

My suggestion if you don't like the way they run things go out and create your own.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Good event but... Llps screwed again due to low amounts of battle points you get from attacking. I've voluntarily level up 4 times. At least my faction is 350th

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OBAMASMAMA View Post
    Good event but... Llps screwed again due to low amounts of battle points you get from attacking. I've voluntarily level up 4 times. At least my faction is 350th
    And HLPs get the short end of the stick in the WDs themselves. I would say this is fine and gives better balance to the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like it.prizes could be better but overall a definite good one!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why do people keep complaining about people using gold. It's their choise to use it.
    If you don't want to.. don't. But don't complain about people who do.
    GREE is a company. What do companies strive? Profit. Who gives them profit? People who buy the gold.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ced View Post
    Why do people keep complaining about people using gold. It's their choise to use it.
    GREE is a company. What do companies strive? Profit. Who gives them profit? People who buy the gold.
    Yes i agree 100 percent with you. Gree gives players a good game to play for free. If there wasnt gold players this game would go away. Im a free weak player in cc and ka i never complain about the gold players. I thank them for a game i can play for free.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ced View Post
    aGREE to you, let them.. I don't use gold, i am not at the top but i enjoy and i am on a price (7000 in single mode and 9800 with faction) so it goes oke, not really big prizes but worth the effort, i would attack people anyways.. So good going GREE!
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can finally use all Stamina points I have. Of course now I can only beat 1 out of 40 players. When you increase your allies for the Faction you wind up with very strong opponents. I love my faction and its a small price to pay.

Post Count
    Bleh, the reason i think this is another crappy event is that it forces you to spend if you want to stay competitive. I'm kinda tired of all this.
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases