New Guild Bonuses discussion

What is the next guild bonus you would like to see? Other elements? Gold bonus? More stones? Guild DPCs perhaps with rewards assignable by the guild master? Love to hear everyone's take on this and share ideas.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Guess other elements will be a cool bonus to get

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha

Energy regen (for the arena and for the bosses) bonuses would be great.
    Increased material drops
    Gold is low on my list as I have many training fields working to keep my coffers full

Quote Originally Posted by docshrink View Post
    Energy regen (for the arena and for the bosses) bonuses would be great.
    Increased material drops
    Gold is low on my list as I have many training fields working to keep my coffers full
    That won't last, once you get to 100, or even around 90ish all you have left to do is enhance gears, and that gets very costly very fast. 2-3mil to get 1 maxed 70+ armor, and you get around 500k a day

I think we will be surprised with something pretty cool. But those ideas you listed all sound good to me. The element bonus is especially intriguing because it adds some variation when going up against the same armors all the time. If the % bonus can be increased instead of just adding another element, it will get pretty fun...
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

Guild event where you get a random old epic boss to fight for a week, and everyone in guild contributes to one, unified counter for kills. Kill it enough, and guild bonus for a week is a chance when crafting any armor, get a bonus fusion armor (a weak mono armor like they had a few weeks ago, but gives more EP than usual). Each "tier" of kills increases the chance for the week.

I doubt if it is not something requires big gems spending to get, whatever the bonus will be!
    War of Nations:

World 12:

Praetorian Guard Officer
    PG_MapLes

The problem is not the gem spending, the problem is that everybody wants the plus versions, so the chances are near zero.
    K&D
    XBB-GZY-RPD Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions

Proud owner:
    Maxed: Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+, Jian's Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+, Jackalope+, Wicked Wraith+, Black Kaleidoscopic+
    Maxing: Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

XBB-GZZ-FBP Academy Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions Academy
    Maxed: Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+
    Maxing: Assassin+, Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

well at the moment i'm sitting on a 7 mill gold bank i'm level 65 tho
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    well at the moment i'm sitting on a 7 mill gold bank i'm level 65 tho
    I have a 12 million gold bank and I'm level 56

with that much money, you are not enhancing much are you? Unless you are buying a lot of chests
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Anyone play Kindom Age here? If not, you can just read their posts and find out what guild bonus looks like. I hope they come up with some unique ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcharlie View Post
    with that much money, you are not enhancing much are you? Unless you are buying a lot of chests
    If you are talking to me, i stopped buying chests since the sh!tty rewards and im enhancing every time i have the opportunity. All my training fields are maxed and i enhance using 50 ep armors so it saves me a lot of gold...
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY