View Poll Results: Should Single Star Armor Be Removed From DPC?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Remove One-Star(*) From DPC

40 86.96%
  • No, Keep One-Star(*), Increase (**+) drop rate

4 8.70%
  • CHANGE NOTHING! I LOVE GIVING GREE MONEYZ!

2 4.35%
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel_rd View Post
    I opened 22 DPC chests during the 3 day x2 event didn't even get one set of 3star or 4star armor ... Blew my entire 400 gem lot... Chests are a rip off the armor should just be for sell directly... Ridiculous man
    Awww sucks man =/ i stopped opening DPC's a while ago since i only got 1 star armors
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

I opened 22 DPC chests during the 3 day x2 event didn't even get one set of 3star or 4star armor ... Blew my entire 400 gem lot... Chests are a rip off the armor should just be for sell directly... Ridiculous man
    lol only 22?

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    lol only 22?
    Ha well 22 is alot in my book, thats the entire 400 gem lot I had collected since starting the game... I refuse to spend actual "real" money on iPad game.. I feel like with enough time and knowledge you can still get most of the best parts of a game without spending real cash.... I use that money to go out drinking with real people who are not wearing fake armor

Lvl 137 now with 3 70+ maxed and working on 2 more... I just wanted one really cool set of new armor though the x2 event would give that to me.... I was wrong I should have saved my gems for the epic Boss fights.... live and learn I guess

It's all based on luck, so you can't exactly call it a rip off, considering it was never said that it was a 100% chance for you to get a three or four star armor. If they sold the armor directly, that would definitely spoil the balance of the game.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

my best suggestion if you want one of the new armors is start fusing for them. Best craftable combination imo is infernal and spectral. I did that and got flamehunters garb. Aside from that try fusing 4* with 4* and hope for good luck

Go plus or go home

Go plus or go home
    Couldn't have said it better!
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

I would love a guild feature that allow players to trade in achievements like MVP/shields for "things". For example, every 20 MVP gives you the ability to upgrade a single armor of choice to plus version for 10M gold and 50 stones.
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Ha well 22 is alot in my book, thats the entire 400 gem lot I had collected since starting the game... I refuse to spend actual "real" money on iPad game.. I feel like with enough time and knowledge you can still get most of the best parts of a game without spending real cash.... I use that money to go out drinking with real people who are not wearing fake armor

Lvl 137 now with 3 70+ maxed and working on 2 more... I just wanted one really cool set of new armor though the x2 event would give that to me.... I was wrong I should have saved my gems for the epic Boss fights.... live and learn I guess
    This is mostly true but need to set good expectations for yourself on the goals of the game. for example, you will probably never get a black medal; getting a super 4 star armor like black K+ is probably impossible; and you will not win the guild wars, etc. As long as you have fun, that is all that matters.

I think the main problem Eun is that there is too much randomness that is only affected by a higher price tag. I'm a fan of games where my hard work will lead to something stable that I can acclaim to. I like that idea of + version armor because it shows that I earned something with the previous version, and it doesn't require a huge amount of luck just to do. At the higher echelons of the game, there is gear and ranking that can only be attained by money. This is because + Legendary armors are only attainable through the DPC, or through a 0.00001% chance of fuse.

I'm a fan of recipes, instead of instant gifts. I would gladly use all my free gems on DPC if I knew I could end up with a recipe for BF, instead of just a single BF.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    I think the main problem Eun is that there is too much randomness that is only affected by a higher price tag. I'm a fan of games where my hard work will lead to something stable that I can acclaim to. I like that idea of + version armor because it shows that I earned something with the previous version, and it doesn't require a huge amount of luck just to do. At the higher echelons of the game, there is gear and ranking that can only be attained by money. This is because + Legendary armors are only attainable through the DPC, or through a 0.00001% chance of fuse.

I'm a fan of recipes, instead of instant gifts. I would gladly use all my free gems on DPC if I knew I could end up with a recipe for BF, instead of just a single BF.
    I know it's working as intended. But at least remove * armors from it. Those are SO not worth real money. End of story. 50 EP ARMORS MINIMUM IN DPC! ARE YOU W/ ME!

You said it. Brah.

Go plus or go home
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

I know it's working as intended. But at least remove * armors from it. Those are SO not worth real money. End of story. 50 EP ARMORS MINIMUM IN DPC! ARE YOU W/ ME!

Completely agree with 50 EP armors minimum! I hate getting snake skin all the time!

The problems is that everyone wants the + version so there are ppl that will be disappointed with DPC. There should be a way to make a normal version into a + version in order to make it more fair more everyone, especially heavy gems spenders!

It is possible to create fusion armors that allows you to fuse it with certain normal version armors to make it to a +, even if it requires the normal version to be maxed out at lv 70 and cost much more money and fusion stones. Not something like those random 150 fusion point armors that GREE is giving away for guild contributions now.

These +fusion armors should be rewards from the likes of top arena places, guild wars or even the DPC (replace those <50 EP armors). To make it harder, it could be designed in a way that is specifically aimed at certain armor/elements. And if you combine two of these, you should be able to get a + fusion armor for the combined elements. E.g. a fire +fusion armor and an earth +fusion armor gives you a f/a +fusion armor to make a lv 70 tempered into a + when fuse it with a normal lv70 tempered with, say X fusion stones and cost X million gold. I bet someone might even be willing to pay gems for doing the above to get a + version!
    War of Nations:

World 12:

Praetorian Guard Officer
    PG_MapLes

I can add that im very very very tired of getting snakeskins, aa's and hydra's from the dpc. If I wanted those crappy armors I would CRAFT them. Make DPC Uncraftable ONLY at least.
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Slevinn View Post
    I can add that im very very very tired of getting snakeskins, aa's and hydra's from the dpc. If I wanted those crappy armors I would CRAFT them. Make DPC Uncraftable ONLY at least.
    I have opened only one DP chest ever and got snakeskin. As Slevinn says, if I wanted snakeskin I'd have crafted it myself (and crafted the + version). Had I got something decent I might have opened more chests, but for now, not much incentive to open more chests. Instead I'm playing the game free, and enjoying my modest achievements in the knowledge I didn't just buy my way to the top.

As an aside, I'm astounded that people spend even $100 ever on a game like this, let alone hundreds every month. There are far better, less tedious and more challenging games to be enjoyed for a lot less money if you invest in a Nintendo DS or Sony PSP. I've recently dug out my old Nintendo SP and am enjoying Advance Wars 2 all over again.