Getting prize for Toy box building before completion!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Getting prize for Toy box building before completion!

Post Count

Getting prize for Toy box building before completion!

This was quite strange...
    When I started upgrading my Toy Box building to level 9 I immediately got the prize.
    Did an instant upgrade and then did the same for level 10 and got that prize as well.
    Currently my lvl10 Toy Box building have around 40 hours for completion.
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I like this change, could have saved me some gold if it was like this from the get go.

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you guys using HD? The new update says something about fixing the HD goal completion bug, so I think they did something that broke the game (again!) and this "pre-completion goal reward" is probably fixed if you update the game...

I could be mistaken, however, I haven't been experiencing any major issues with this current version so I think I'm going to skip this update. With my luck, if I update I'll get a whole bunch of new problems.

Just hit upgrade to Level 7 and I received the Bombshell right away. I'm iOS and upgraded an hour ago.

And, it looks to have already added itself to my IPH.
    Last edited by tommy_chiffon; 06-14-2013 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Added IPH info

Post Count
    No HD here. Just simple Android. Haven't updated the APP since I read about all the problems here on the forum. So I'm still on 3.6.0.5 I think.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    No HD here. Just simple Android. Haven't updated the APP since I read about all the problems here on the forum. So I'm still on 3.6.0.5 I think.
    I'm on 3.6.0.2, and I got the items instantly starting at level 6 (though I don't know if this corresponds to the level of the building or the day I got to level 6).

Post Count
    First there was a version where you couldn't do jobs,PvPs,boss and all + all profiles had stats that were 0s. Then they fixed everything accept the stats glitch. Now I don't know what the latest download for Android contain...so I'm still on an older version.

Consistent Contributor psxnitro's Avatar
    Post Count
    A few have mentioned the items being in your inventory, but the stat increase isn't applied. so check your stats before and after initiating an upgrade.
    CC 761 639 639 Camper
    MW 963 806 461 Camper

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psxnitro View Post
    A few have mentioned the items being in your inventory, but the stat increase isn't applied. so check your stats before and after initiating an upgrade.
    Don't remember the stats change but that bomb did show up when I was attacking someone, and my lv7 upgrading has not finished yet.
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    Don't remember the stats change but that bomb did show up when I was attacking someone, and my lv7 upgrading has not finished yet.
    Yep, same here, I'm still upgrading but had the item appear in my top items when I just attacked someone. I can't tell if it changed my stats since I'm still doing the LTQ and my stats have been moving too much to notice 1-2k, but I'm fairly certain it did.