faction vs faction event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: faction vs faction event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydowdy View Post
    I opened it and saw the S.U.P. was the leaders with over 158k in points and teams with points down to 3k and then it disappeared. I was thinking it started in three days. I guess not. It must have started because it is not working right.
    Maybe that was still the BETA scores and they hadn't reset. Not first time they forgot to reset something

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Click on the Trophy Button and then wait like 30 seconds and then each tab will fill in

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    there were beta testers for this event a few weeks ago...it was post-Ireland, pre-Colombia....

even after getting the kinks out, it becomes a little bit harder when you have to code this event to work for more than a million players vs. maybe a thousand or so beta testers. it's not as easy as writing a command saying "X times 1000"

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Why are we always Beta Testers for new features? Does GREE not have anyone to test their code? I would be more then happy to test all releases for you. Just mail me a big fat check each week and I will find every bug in the system.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    there were beta testers for this event a few weeks ago...it was post-Ireland, pre-Colombia....

even after getting the kinks out, it becomes a little bit harder when you have to code this event to work for more than a million players vs. maybe a thousand or so beta testers. it's not as easy as writing a command saying "X times 1000"
    I used to be a beta tester for a phone system company. We would software simulate 100,000 phones making millions of calls a minute to try to produce errors through out the system. If GREE wanted to, they could test the code a lot better then they do

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Click on the Trophy Button and then wait like 30 seconds and then each tab will fill in
    I did see the list briefly but now I get a Request Error or it crashes. They are obviously working on it. People who don't see the new icon need to upgrade MW via the App Store.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I know I earned more than 600 battle points. I got that off one attack. Are the points being counted correctly?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    It says "Defeat rivals in 2d:14h", so I suspect that is when it starts and they will release something in the announcement section before it starts.
    Hi Dutchie.

That's how I read it too, but that would mean it starts when Europe goes to lunch during their first work day of the week...
    I run iOS, it isn't working, but Sirius has acknowledged that...

Oh, looks like it has improved. I can see scores and stuff!
    Last edited by Sumiala; 06-14-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon11216 View Post
    I know I earned more than 600 battle points. I got that off one attack. Are the points being counted correctly?
    I don't think is is counting yet, I just hit a guy for 6000 and it only shows 1100
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Player is too weak too battle messages all the time now

It's back now I'm in the top 100

Post Count
    It is working for me now! Individual and faction event to score the most Battle Points. Blimey... another event without any pre-warning!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Player is too weak too battle messages all the time now
    I finally found a player to attack and got a whole 200 points from them.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Nice to see word from Gree that it has started, and an explanation of exactly what is happening....
    Smile, it confuses people..

MW-128 129 746 - Send me a pm please
    KA-764 110 810- Send me a pm please
    CC- 768 577 827-Send me a pm please
    MQ- 766 507 114

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love how it keeps crashing .... whats the point of having these events and new things to do if the game crashes every time u play it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    For those who haven't discovered it yet, if you click on a faction name, you see a listing of all the members of that faction.

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyfizz27 View Post
    Nice to see word from Gree that it has started, and an explanation of exactly what is happening....

EXACTLY! Isn't there an "Announcements" forum for Modern War? Like this one here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdis...-Announcements - oh look, it's for "Announcements"... as in "Hello Modern War players! We have a new event starting at.... " or something to that effect. That would seem almost, what's that word I'm looking for? Reasonable, right?

Communication is truly the weakest link between Gree and its customers.