Major energy glitch in new battle HELP. - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Major energy glitch in new battle HELP.

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    My health regen is definitely affected as well. I have a 5% regen modifier from a unit, but having not taken a single hit in our second battle I am just over half full with 3 minutes left to go in the hour long battle. With my modifier I should be almost three quarters full.

Post Count
    Sirius pleas note that its not just hits that did not count but that no one wants to leave unused energy if the money may not get reimbursed. No one knew if it would or not. Also in my case I scout for my guild. When the results screen doesn't show up I can't help my team. In some cases I am not sure if I got a win because I was attacked or if it was a mystery win. I didn't want to spend any gems and it should show because I never hit the refill button. But I did need to scout for my team that was then afraid to attack. I never would have used a refill if not for this error. When your lv 131 you don't attack some one that's a lower level to score points but to help your team score points.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

So is it fixed?

Can we play this money spinner yet without getting (more than usual) ripped off?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by David. View Post
    You guys are lucky to get some hits. I started the war with zero health.
    Just a wild guess, but maybe its the amount of health you had left from the last war?? Like when some guilds started with the points they had in the war before
    Nope. It's just broke.
    I started with full health, but it disappeared after a couple of minutes whilst waiting for guild mates to take out wall.

Post Count
    I like the idea of restarting the war, myself, with everything restored.

Post Count
    As Schluggy already pointed out, this glitch has caused problems that cannot be redressed by Gree. Another example is this:

It only happens approximately 1 time per day over the course of a war, that we get a "cash cow" on the other team. Someone level 190-200, with low-to-medium defense, who give each of us that hits him a LOT of CP. I am in the 150s. Finding someone who gives me 300-425+ CP is a very rare thing, and something that NEEDS to be taken advantage of by when it does happen in order for our guild to fare as we should. Today it happened in the first battle. And none of us in my guild could take advantage of it because of all the glitches. So while Gree may fix the problems, we have essentially lost a ton of CP that we can only get back if we are matched against the same guild again, or another with a perfect cash cow, and when we have this many people online again.

Now, obviously that's not going to happen. I'm just pointing it out as another example of how this Gree screw-up has caused damage to guilds and guild members in way that cannot be redressed. There are some aspects of this that will not be corrected and will impact guilds' final standings. I really want to understand why they screwed with the battle mechanics (unless bugs just magically appeared out of the blue with no one touching the code, put in there by faeries) in the first place. What was so important that they HAD to get it coded for this war, and without telling us they were changing something?

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh CREE stop the insanity and fix your issues. I hope everyone is keeping track of how many hits/gems they are losing.

Post Count
    Do not worry! They will fix it.... Monday night!

Perhaps GREE got attacked by hackers that got tired to the game.....

Honestly, i cant wait to see how my buddies in my guild is thinking of this....

So sad at the end!
    Retired founder of HOD! Life is so nice without GREE!

Post Count
    Greetings,

Just and update folks, the issue has been fixed!! Please note my previous responses in regards to getting a refund for the hits that were missing.

We do appreciate the patience many of you displayed in regards to today's launch.

~Sirius

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yup, got my 4 hits per health bar back. Thanks Sirius. Guess it's safe to use gems now?
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When will the refund occur? I am still waiting on a refund from last war for gem refills that only gave me three hits. I, of course, still haven't heard back from a support rep about my tickets.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings,

Just and update folks, the issue has been fixed!! Please note my previous responses in regards to getting a refund for the hits that were missing.

We do appreciate the patience many of you displayed in regards to today's launch.

~Sirius
    Thanks Sirius, nothing is perfect, glad you were there to keep things calm :-)

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings,

~Sirius
    I don't quite understand how you:

1. Reimburse me the energy for hits that never happened (I had 1 hit not "take")
    2. How do I get my gems back after the game deducted them when I hit the attack button. Again, I want the gems, not the hits that I was forced to take in order not to waste the bugged refill.

I have seen no response that addresses

Post Count
    So if anyone still having problems.

I had a friend report to me that the problem disappeared for her after re-installing the game.

I am sitting out this war have some RL things I have to take care off this weekend so cannot confirm the problems or solutions my self.

Hope this gets resolved quickly.

If you were still having issues hope the re-install tip helps.

Good luck with wars everyone.

Post Count
    Way too many glitches in the game!!!!