Major energy glitch in new battle HELP. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Major energy glitch in new battle HELP.

Lurker
    Post Count
    So we are expected to be patient and civil as you (GREED) continue to rob us blind?

Post Count
    PLEASE CAN WE HAVE MESSAGE FROM ADMIN TO SAY WHEN IT IS PROPERLY FIXED. so we can go back into battle. Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count

glitches

sounds like it is happening to everyone. Sucks I spent 100 gems with the glitch w/o meaning too. Got to save them for the right targets

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by flyers3003 View Post
    So we are expected to be patient and civil as you (GREED) continue to rob us blind?
    No one is robbing you blind. This was not intentional in the least and we are working to get it fixed asap. Again, please note the forum rules and we should have things working correctly shortly.

We will let folks know when the issue has been resolved.

Post Count
    thank you for a prompt response and being Around at the start of the battle weekend. This is very good to see.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    No one is robbing you blind. This was not intentional in the least and we are working to get it fixed asap. Again, please note the forum rules and we should have things working correctly shortly.

We will let folks know when the issue has been resolved.
    Thank you, much appreciated :-)

Post Count
    Sirius you can't expect people not to be negative if you're taking their money and not even giving them the pixels they deserve.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Good news - they fixed the 3 hit glitch

Bad news , they introduced the 1 hit glitch.

Post Count
    Sorry but I have to agree with the last post

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Let us know when it has been resolved? What about the gems wasted. We had people doing power attacks on guardians and it did nothing. The stats are already messed up. A team of 12 totals up 15 wins, no losses and is out of energy. Is that just the cost of war?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    thank you for a prompt response and being Around at the start of the battle weekend. This is very good to see.
    But if he wants a Beverly Hills mansion and a country club membership, and 9 weeks a year in a Tuscan villa, than he's gonna need to take a call when it comes in at noon on a motherf@&$ing Friday.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfried View Post
    Bad news , they introduced the 1 hit glitch.

This made me laugh...now back to my fuming.

Post Count
    Just an update on the matter, support does have the logs for each hit/refill used during the event and YES those that did have an issue will get the gems back to cover the hits missed. Note this isn't a full refund of everything spent but only a refund for the hit(s) that were missed out on.

I hope that clears things up a bit better on this issue!

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Just an update on the matter, support does have the logs for each hit/refill used during the event and YES those that did have an issue will get the gems back to cover the hits missed. Note this isn't a full refund of everything spent but only a refund for the hit(s) that were missed out on.

I hope that clears things up a bit better on this issue!
    Sirius are you serious? I did not intend to use the gems your game took from me, but once they were used to refill my energy (from hitting the attack button mind you, not the refill energy button) I used the hits. I would prefer to have those 4 hits deducted from my total and my gems back. It did not select to use gems you game did.

Post Count
    The bigger questions, for me, are two:

1) Clearly, they did something to the mechanics of guild battles. And what they did messed up many aspects of the battles (how much health is used, no credit for attacks made, gems subtracted without authorization of the player, etc.). So my question is this: what exactly were they TRYING to change? What about the game mechanics, once the royal mess has been cleared up, is different this go-around? And why? And why were we not told in advance the battle mechanics would be different?

2) Will those who lost gems without authorizing their expenditure be credited back all gems lost? And in a timely manner? ETA: Sirius replied while I was typing but as Berneburg also replied, there are still questions there.

All your manor are belong to us.