Major energy glitch in new battle HELP. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Major energy glitch in new battle HELP.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shluggy View Post
    is this a ploy for us to buy more gems?
    If so it's backfiring on them in a HUGE way. After the glitches no one in my guild is buying or spending ANY gems in this war until we are 100% positive it has been 100% corrected. It will now likely end up being another free war for us thou we had not decided before now which way we'd go ongems this one.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    This EVENT NEEDS TO BE PUT ON HOLD NOW! Guys without gems are only getting 2 hits then running out of energy. No way to fairly play or compete for anyone with this issue. For gem or free players.
    Agreed. Tey need to pull the plug while they fix this. Tis is atrocious.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Once I used up all my health on initial barrage (I got three hits with full health), I waited for enough health for another hit. Once I got enough, I attacked again. I got the need to use 25 gems message and it took all my health and gave me zero credit for an attack.

Guess this is GREE's way of saying take the weekend off and go outside.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    If so it's backfiring on them in a HUGE way. After the glitches no one in my guild is buying or spending ANY gems in this war until we are 100% positive it has been 100% corrected. It will now likely end up being another free war for us thou we had not decided before now which way we'd go ongems this one.
    Yep mine too, no gems for us too until its fixed!

What the heck!!!????

Half my guild not wanting to take hits and risk losing gems. Already lost so many already!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I just lost 33% of my health from a server connection error. No hit registered at all.

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    But if you already have gems, they might randomly be debited for hitting this weird button labeled "attack". Makes me not want to battle at all.

Post Count
    Greetings,

We are aware of some issues going on atm and are working to get them fixed asap. Appreciate the patience and keeping things civil folks.

~Sirus

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Two refills, one hit from each. No more gems till this major fckup is fixed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by David. View Post
    You guys are lucky to get some hits. I started the war with zero health.
    Just a wild guess, but maybe its the amount of health you had left from the last war?? Like when some guilds started with the points they had in the war before
    No, we had a new member (level 2 never been in a guild or war before) start of with 0 energy. This is pretty ridiculous. My team is frustrated to no end. 20 minutes into 1st war and already behind the 8 ball.

Post Count
    You did nothing about crediting people when they got locked out of the game so what about this time when people are losing real money .surely you have to do something this time.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Once the problem is fixed, will the players get reimbursed for lost gems??? I was also one of the unfortunate to lose gems.

Post Count
    Folks,

Please keep to the forum guidelines. The negative comments are not going to make matters better or speed things along.

We are investigating the refill issues and working on fixes for the other reported issues.

~Sirius

Post Count

Same issues

Does anyone else have an active epic boss Keiros? Oddly, the wait time for my next hit on rival from another guild matches my wait to hit Keiros.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree at thier best. Major Glitch on Heath. Not getting any gems until they fix this.