Major energy glitch in new battle HELP. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Major energy glitch in new battle HELP.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Berneburg View Post
    Sirius are you serious?
    And now it's your turn to make me laugh.

And don't call me Shirley.

All your manor are belong to us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sirius, I commend you for your prompt response along with the resolution to the matter. I copied and pasted your post in my guilds wall. Still waiting for my gold for having the two +2 regen units that's i unstackable

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    If they are indeed trying to change the battle mechanics, a heads up would have been nice.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Just an update on the matter, support does have the logs for each hit/refill used during the event and YES those that did have an issue will get the gems back to cover the hits missed. Note this isn't a full refund of everything spent but only a refund for the hit(s) that were missed out on.

I hope that clears things up a bit better on this issue!
    Actually I think it make it more confusing.

I attacked got and connection error, but think it recorded the hit, used 1/2 my health (missing 1 attack), I attacked again got a spinning cursor, then nothing. Think it recorded the hit again, but then found myself at full health and missing 25 gems. Then used and got 4 attacks from the erroneous gem usage thankfully without a problem.

So are you only going to
    1) refund 12.5 gems for the 2 attacks that used 1/2 my health, ignoring the gem usage system error?
    2) Or are you only going to refund 6.25 gems for the 1 attack that used 1/2 my health because the gem usage trumps the lost of the health it might have overridden?
    3) Or do I get the 37.5 gems for the 2 attacks it used double health for and the 25 for the system deciding to use my gems.
    4) or do you only give me my 25 gems back that your system used without my permission?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    has anyone noticed that it is taking and hour and a half for a full health refill for this war?

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Major KA battle issue. I lost 3 hits worth of energy on 1 attack vs the dl leader. Then on my 4 th attack it did a 20 gem energy refill when i pressed the attack button. I then attacked 1 time and it worked then on the second attack it did an energy refill when I pressed attack again. So far I'm out 40 gems when I pressed the attack button! Help. If this keeps up there is no way to fight in this event!
    This happened to me exactly as you describe
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Lurker
    Post Count

Max Alliances

Has game changed? Fighting guild with members with more than 500 Alliances, has max been increased?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes it's happening in our Guild too. I hope it's a new thing now. I'll delete the game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Same problems here. And mega attacks on guardians not working, but gems going down....

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Post Count
    Is there any point in putting in a ticket for me? We started first battle 20 minutes in so i managed to get word back before too many gems were lost. but for me, I didn't use any gems first battle but only got 2 hits. My point is we as a guild would have a lot more battle points so far if the glitch wasn't there, even with those who didn't use gems. For me it would be quite fair and even just a gesture if they gave every guild approx 300/400 points per active player which would slightly cover their lack of hits. Problem is this would probably be too much to work out and would infuriate the high gem spenders.
    Anyway the glitch doesn't seem to have bothered some guilds, not mentioning any guilds in particular. but 2.5 million already???

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by duc View Post
    Has game changed? Fighting guild with members with more than 500 Alliances, has max been increased?
    Sometimes it shows over 500 allies but they arent able to bring more than 500 into battle so i wouldnt worry about it, i see it all the time.

the hour and a half refill does screw up my guilds battle times that we have set though.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shluggy View Post
    Anyway the glitch doesn't seem to have bothered some guilds, not mentioning any guilds in particular. but 2.5 million already???
    lol my guild laughed as i dont think we could even click that fast

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would suggest full refund on every gem spent in the war and then reset all points to zero. Effectivelly restarting the war.

Post Count
    Wow! This look like to be total chaos right now! I am at work and cannot play right now. I just tought of looking at the forum to have an idea of the war! Make me wonder if I should participate tonight!!!
    Retired founder of HOD! Life is so nice without GREE!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings,

We are aware of some issues going on atm and are working to get them fixed asap. Appreciate the patience and keeping things civil folks.

~Sirus
    honestly sirius we are way past keeping things civil......i have never played a game in my life that had more issues than this one....and a company that does not take care of the paying customers when they should....Gree is a joke..soooo tierd of the problems.......FIX IT

KA: 630-568-270