Top 100 Syndicate.....looking for active players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 100 Syndicate.....looking for active players

Post Count

Top 100 Syndicate.....looking for active players

UPDATE......JUST NEED ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS. HAVE ALL OF THE POINT SCORERS WE NEED. Beginners and/or campers needed.

Just getting started in CC? Here's your chance to get in a top 100 syndicate....and see your stats soar super fast. For an $8.33 donation, all you have to do is show up at the beginning of 75% of our scheduled battles and hit the opponents hideout walls four times. If you can do that, you're in.

Campers? Same thing.....hitting the walls will not cause you to level up. We need players for this in a hurry. Come join the excitement/prizes of a top 100 syndicate. First come, first served. Make sure you send me a message on here to let me know you applied.....so i will not delete you. I will only accept players who i know read this message. Thanks.

Join 405 600 103 now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning...this syndicate is not for the casual player. We are a very organized/structured group with requirements, guidelines, a small membership donation, individual roles, a detailed strategy, and a precise schedule. If you are not a "team" player, then this syndicate is definitely not for you.

However, If one of the following situations relates to you......This might be the place for you.
    1. Tired of spending a ton of your time, energy, and maybe even a little (or a lot) of gold trying to will your underachieving syndicate to a top 250, 500, or 750 finish.
    2. Have good stats, but lack the bankroll to maintain a spot on a top 50 or better syndicate.
    3. Are tired of having to spend hundreds of dollars every other week on gold to maintain your spot on a top team.
    4. You can afford $8.48 per month, and have the time to show up to 75% of our battles.

I personally have two accounts, and play MW as well, so I have been around enough to have seen some pretty unorganized/horrible syndicates. So, I can relate to a lot of the people who are in one of the situations above. I'll tell you this much.....We may seem like a very demanding team on the surface, but in reality it is a very simple plan. Most of the work is done for you, all you really need to do is show up on time and do your assigned task. There really isn't any guessing involved at all. This clear cut plan has kept us in the top 100 in every event so far.....without an abundance of huge gold spenders. In this syndicate, gold is for those who want to further enjoy the game, as well as further help the team.....but is not required to be used. The membership donation of $8.48 per month is used to supplement the gold usage.

Another difference with this syndicate compared to most, is that you are judged by your attendance and punctuality moreso than the points you score. Like I mentioned before, we have individual roles. So, this allows us to be able to carry a certain amount of players with less than desireable stats for a normal top 100 team.

So, if you are up for joining a fun-loving group, that is all business during the battles.....and are up for the challenge of fulfilling a role on a true "team" atmosphere. Then please message me here on the site, and I will give you the details. Due to the opponents we encounter, players with an attack score above 40k or ones with a good level-to-attack score ratio are given the highest priority.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jack Hammer; 06-20-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is an awesome syndicate. Never out of top 100.

When applying please provide:
    Level and stats:
    IP scored last two battles:
    Gold user or not:

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still spots available.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Apply today

Lurker
    Post Count

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hammer View Post
    Warning...this syndicate is not for the casual player. We are a very organized/structured group with requirements, guidelines, a small membership donation, individual roles, a detailed strategy, and a precise schedule. If you are not a "team" player, then this syndicate is definitely not for you.

However, If one of the following situations relates to you......This might be the place for you.
    1. Tired of spending a ton of your time, energy, and maybe even a little (or a lot) of gold trying to will your underachieving syndicate to a top 250, 500, or 750 finish.
    2. Have good stats, but lack the bankroll to maintain a spot on a top 50 or better syndicate.
    3. Are tired of having to spend hundreds of dollars every other week on gold to maintain your spot on a top team.
    4. You can afford $8.48 per month, and have the time to show up to 75% of our battles.

I personally have two accounts, and play MW as well, so I have been around enough to have seen some pretty unorganized/horrible syndicates. So, I can relate to a lot of the people who are in one of the situations above. I'll tell you this much.....We may seem like a very demanding team on the surface, but in reality it is a very simple plan. Most of the work is done for you, all you really need to do is show up on time and do your assigned task. There really isn't any guessing involved at all. This clear cut plan has kept us in the top 100 in every event so far.....without an abundance of huge gold spenders. In this syndicate, gold is for those who want to further enjoy the game, as well as further help the team.....but is not required to be used. The membership donation of $8.48 per month is used to supplement the gold usage.

Another difference with this syndicate compared to most, is that you are judged by your attendance and punctuality moreso than the points you score. Like I mentioned before, we have individual roles. So, this allows us to be able to carry a certain amount of players with less than desireable stats for a normal top 100 team.

So, if you are up for joining a fun-loving group, that is all business during the battles.....and are up for the challenge of fulfilling a role on a true "team" atmosphere. Then please message me here on the site, and I will give you the details. Due to the opponents we encounter, players with an attack score above 40k or ones with a good level-to-attack score ratio are given the highest priority.

Thanks!
    I'm willing to buy a vault of gold for just walls and DL on battles. I'm only level 11 but I played with a top 50 syn till I dropped my phone in the toilet and never signed up to save my game. So I know what to do. 557753417 is my code message me if interested. Tim is the avatars name

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    bump it up

Post Count
    I sent you a private message Vanilla.

Post Count
    I also want to add.....if you have a small group (10 or less) we may even consider taking you all in a group deal. So, if you are on an underperforming team, but there are a few you don't want to leave behind.....maybe you can bring them with you. Send me a private message, if you want to try to work something out.

Post Count
    We have added a couple of good ones.....still have room for more.

Post Count
    Don't let the ad fool you.....we have a ton of fun! Its just if you talk in the battle forum I'll bite your head off. lol

Post Count
    Just getting started in CC? Here's your chance to get in a top 100 syndicate....and see your stats soar super fast. For an $8.33 donation, all you have to do is show up at the beginning of 75% of our scheduled battles and hit the opponents hideout walls four times. If you can do that, you're in.

Campers? Same thing.....hitting the walls will not cause you to level up. We need players for this in a hurry. Come join the excitement/prizes of a top 100 syndicate. First come, first served. Make sure you send me a message on here to let me know you applied.....so i will not delete you. I will only accept players who i know read this message. Thanks.

Join 405 600 103 now
    Last edited by Jack Hammer; 06-20-2013 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Forgot code

Post Count

Bump

Bumping it up.....

Post Count
    To the top....

Post Count
    Bumping again

Lurker
    Post Count

Interested in your crew- read your message

Camper account 19/23 and 55k iph. looking for a well organized just like my other player is already in. Very active

You sound like you have a good group of people and i would fit right in, gimme a look please

Seiler 486107559

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hammer View Post
    UPDATE......JUST NEED ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS. HAVE ALL OF THE POINT SCORERS WE NEED. Beginners and/or campers needed.

Join 405 600 103 now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!
    Last edited by Seiler; 06-21-2013 at 10:52 AM.