Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Tournament Arena] Classic Clash - June 13th - June 20th

Attention Knights!

A new Tournament Arena has just begun! Put your mighty strength and formidable armor to the test by defeating other knights in an epic battle for the top spot on the leaderboards! May victory be yours and great defeat to those that oppose you.

alright! Lets try to get my rank under 10000 this time
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

the rewards, oh my god lol

1st place's reward is way too outrageous...60 50EP items, 80 fusion stones, one can max 2 lvl70 items in 1 day from scratch and that's not even all of it ...Gree is making this game MORE unbalance. It's just going to make the heavy gem spender more powerful..
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

is the reward for 1st place a 4 stars armor?

Lol there will be no epic battle for 1st place it will be who has and is willing to spent the most real money.
    I can just picture how guild events will be.

Oh well pay to win must be nice
    You really need to come up with a more fair way of making money instead of this pay to win junk you have currently.
    KA ID kusajishi 442-667-646

SAILOR SCOUTS GUILD MEMBER

The prices for 1st place are just absurd... Good job on helping those who have too much money to spend
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

not only the money spender, this event is prefect for hackers!
    Friend Code: XBB-FRR-RXC (LVL 121)

Quote Originally Posted by Nazz View Post
    not only the money spender, this event is prefect for hackers!
    Speaking of which, Hector, who is #18 in the arena right now, is hacking. I smashed his first two knights, then he killed all my guys with his last knight, a Wind Monarch

*just saw the other thread about this, but I'm going to keep this here so others can see it and not lose a double down like me.
    Last edited by Zodog; 06-14-2013 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Oops

IGN: Zodog
    Code: XBB MQY BGG
    Guild: The Untouchables

So how do I get "revenge" to show up again so I can finish this part of the quest? I lost 2, so ok, but then won one and they stopped showing up. I won a few more, then lost like 3 in a row, and still can't get "revenge" to show up again.

I disagree on the reward for first place being too outrageous. The first place is impossible to get (legitly) without spending a lot of gems, definitely more than the 250 from the reward. The armor doesn't quite make up for that, maybe now the fusion stones finally do, a bit. Add to this that it's a one time reward bonus and therefore a lot more people probably going for the first spot and you'll find that it's really not so outrageous at all, compared to the amount of gems spend. Matter of fact, I think it would be good if they did this every weak, make the first place more than just the achievement.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

If they do this every week people won't spend as much buying AE.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    If they do this every week people won't spend as much buying AE.
    Or they will push for first place after all rather than just settling for gold simply because the first place rewards aren't nearly worth the cost it takes getting there. Aside from the achievement the first time maybe.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Hm, its weird. All of a sudden today in the Arena I can fight against players that are ranked 60,000..some are 30,000..some are 6000 (my current ranking) but usually, 99% of the time when I am for example rank 6000, I can only fight against players that are 5000-5500. But today I can fight a big array of players which is cool.

Is this a bug or was I just getting unlucky with the previous fights? I can actually beat some of these guys instead of fighting against top top level players only while I am still not very high

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Or they will push for first place after all rather than just settling for gold simply because the first place rewards aren't nearly worth the cost it takes getting there. Aside from the achievement the first time maybe.
    If you see someone spending tons on AE for black and you will basically have the same rewards the week after you would probably go 'I'd go for black next week' and save on the gems instead. Most number of people I see that would be racing for black if this occurs weekly is around 2-3 players. Anyway that's just my opinion.